Jaune: City or First......I can't decide so please decide for me!

Which should I get in the color Jaune/Marigold?

• RH City

• RH First

Results are only viewable after voting.

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
My indecisiveness is stressing me out, so I'm letting you decide for me. I am really loving the City style w/ RH. I primarily use the shoulder strap (like Richie). But something about the First in Jaune is so cute! I can just picture myself wearing it with jeans and my converse. Which do you think will look best? Thanks for your help!

I agree with everyone else. I like bright colors in smaller bags. I think a First would be SUPER CUTE and then if you don't like it you know who to send it to!:graucho:

Oh, I guess I am the minority...I voted for the RH jaune city! I don't think of the city as a big bag, though.
I am on the wait list for one myself!! Love it!!

Cracker, I am having this exact same dilemma! I am on 'the list' for the city w/ rh in jaune, but I keep second guessing myself thinking that I should have signed up for a first. I did not vote. What does everyone think? I only have cities, so a first would be a good choice, but I am afraid that I will regret not getting it in a city.

first... i like brighter + pale colos better on the first, something about the brass hardware being closer together & appearing 'larger' on the first than the city makes those colors look better imo

Well... I voted for the City, but I would probably have to see them both to give my true vote...

I agree with everyone that the first looks awesome in very bright colors... so that would be a sure bet! :smile: