Jaune: City or First......I can't decide so please decide for me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which should I get in the color Jaune/Marigold?

1. RH City

2. RH First

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My indecisiveness is stressing me out, so I'm letting you decide for me. I am really loving the City style w/ RH. I primarily use the shoulder strap (like Richie). But something about the First in Jaune is so cute! I can just picture myself wearing it with jeans and my converse. Which do you think will look best? Thanks for your help!

2. Jaune City with RH :tup::heart: Good luck to you!

3. i voted for the first - i think it might be too much yellow for a city...
    either one, it will be so incredible - i'm getting one in the make-up, hopefully:P

4. I agree and voted accordingly.:tup:

5. Either one would be gorgeous but I personally prefer the brighter colors on smaller bags, so I would get the first.

6. Yep, save the really bright colors for the little bags!

7. I agree with everyone else. I like bright colors in smaller bags. I think a First would be SUPER CUTE and then if you don't like it you know who to send it to!:graucho:

8. Another vote for the smaller bag in the brighter color! I think it will look absolutely stunning with jeans (and just about anything else)!

9. Oh, I guess I am the minority...I voted for the RH jaune city! I don't think of the city as a big bag, though.
    I am on the wait list for one myself!! Love it!!

10. Bright color on a small bag looks a lot cuter than on a big bag.

11. For bright color I prefer the First size

12. Cracker, I am having this exact same dilemma! I am on 'the list' for the city w/ rh in jaune, but I keep second guessing myself thinking that I should have signed up for a first. I did not vote. What does everyone think? I only have cities, so a first would be a good choice, but I am afraid that I will regret not getting it in a city.

13. first... i like brighter + pale colos better on the first, something about the brass hardware being closer together & appearing 'larger' on the first than the city makes those colors look better imo

14. First or a Twiggy (even though its not on your list). I love both those styles for bright colours. A city for me would be just too much yellow.

15. Well... I voted for the City, but I would probably have to see them both to give my true vote...

I agree with everyone that the first looks awesome in very bright colors... so that would be a sure bet! :smile: