Jason Momoa

In case anyone was wondering about the scar on his face, Jason was attacked by a guy at a bar and had to get a lot of stiches and a little bit of plastic surgery. Luckily, he's been able to hide it with make up for movies and is even used when he plays more hard core characters :]

I remember reading about that attack..

I saw him in a photo with Lisa long before that and thought he was hot..

He has incredible presence in Thrones.

I remember reading about that attack..

I saw him in a photo with Lisa long before that and thought he was hot..

He has incredible presence in Thrones.

This is Jason the day after the attack. He still made the convention even after getting a bunch of stiches. He wore the glasses to hide them, but he seemed in good spirits.

3055919209_ce3df0d2f1.jpg

Ah yes, I've had a "thing" for Jason ever since the Baywatch days! Then saw the "all grown up" version in Tempted (2003), and (with my jaw on the floor) became fully confident in the fact that he's the hottest thing in Hollywood right now.

6'4, green eyes, smile to die for... top that off with that tan skin, the rugged "manly" vibe he's got going on... and that hair, and I'm pretty much in paradise.

Also love the fact that he's with an older woman (Lisa's 12 years older than him); shows a certain personality quality that really makes him stand out amongst just about every other male "sex symbol" these days (maybe it's just confidence/security in himself? Don't know, but I love it!)

This is him in Tempted...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5755642637_16a079c84c.jpeg
    5755642637_16a079c84c.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 8,963
  • Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 4,761
Reactions: Lavendera