Jaquetta vs Elgin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm gonna buy either a Jaquetta or an Elgin - as soon as I find any of it!!! Seems kind of hard...

However, which one do you think I should go for? I need it as a "business" bag, it has to fit papers A4-size etc.

Pls help me... and if you know where to find any of these precious pieces, pls advice me on that too... !! :smile:

2. A4 fits in Elgin. But I did experience that bigger files fit better in Bays. Do not know about Jaquetta.

3. A4 tote is brilliant for business and a bit smarter looking than the jacquetta. My AM has a Bay which is stuffed full with her papers ( she can't close it ) I would recommend an A4 tote or even one of the regular Roxy totes - they are huge !

4. Im not 100% sure but I would imagine the elgin to be better for A4 papers and stuff like that.

5. As I do have both, I do believe that the Elgin would be better for holding papers, etc. I think your papers might get smooshed in Jacquetta. I agree with LimitedEdition, however, A4 Tote would be perfect for files, etc.

6. I agree, the Jaquetta is not quite the right shape for files and papers etc to fit in nicely.

7. Thanks for your answers... but I followed my heart and went for a jacquetta.... oak.... so nice! The original version, not the one that was on the sale. Oh how I hope it comes to me before end of this week... but I suppose that is too much to hope for.

8. :lol: Let us know what you think of her when she arrives.

9. I will indeed!

10. The Jacquetta is a great bag Bobbo, you will love her whether you use her for work or pleasure!!! Let us see pix, please, when she arrives???

11. Of course! I will be so proud - wanna show her to the world! :wlae: