Japs and I are reissue 227, dark white twins!

1. Yayyyy:yahoo: :yahoo: !
    I really wanted a 227 in the dark white and Japs helped me track it down with her amazing japs tracking device!! Big hugs to you:heart: !
    It is in the mail and will be coming shortly.

Also I am on order for the big vinyl bag! I will be the ginea pig. Paul (my SA) talked me into it...

I am also on preorder for the tan modern chain bag (again convinced by Paul that I must have it!) Has anyone seen the "modern chain" line? If so, please send pix!

Oh no,,, :wtf: I may have to start dissembling the ark...there are just too many styles I want to have two of each!

2. LOL!

You're hooked! LOL!

Just give it some time. . . I bet you'll love one or more of your new bags and indulge in a twin for it sooner or later!

Can't wait to see new family photos!

3. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your bags

5. I heard the modern chain is beautiful also! i waitlisted for the hobo modern chain in black, white, and red. I will probably end up getting the red. Congrats on your beauties. Pics please ASAP!

6. FABULOUS!!! Congratulations.:yahoo:

7. What style modern chain did you preorder? The hobo style??

8. I know this wasn't directed at me, but I preordered the handheld style, not the hobo style. I'm not sure what the exact name is.

I have my name down for the white, red, and black. She is also getting a dark grey, but she isn't a huge fan. She said the grey in the Diamond Shine line is a more beautiful grey.

9. Yes, I got the hobo...
    Does anyone have pix of the line? I ordered on blind faith in Paul!

10. I have one on pre-order in white... but I am changing it to RED!!

11. Which style?

12. The hobo *i think* - I know its a shoulder bag!

13. LOL!! That is about all I know about mine too. that and that it is a vintage tan color with sort of burnished silver hardware. Truly, that is all I know!

14. Congrats on the new purchase! I can't wait to see pictures. :smile:

15. Congrats and can't wait to see pics of ALL Your bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice