JapanLA's Ultimate tokidoki Creativity Competition

IMPORTANT!!!

AHHH! You guys! XDDD JapanLA is moving the deadline to Monday so everyone can have a chance during the weekend to work on it. : 3 So the entries will be due June 25th instead of June 21st. : D Good luck!

ooooh :biggrin:
awww but then this means no personalized comment from Simone on the vinyls? autograph only ... which isn't bad either .. lol

Nope, it doesn't exactly mean that. XD;; It just means that they'll just have Simone sign it for them after the competition ends. It's said that he lives quite close to JapanLA and uh... apparently will try to hunt him down to get it done. 8 D;;

aww I woulda worked more into mine before I sent my submission if I knew. Mine was a rush work :P

Someone asked the same kind of question but there hasn't been a reply back yet... but I'm sure it's alright to send it again after you've put more detail into it. If I'm not mistaken, you can also send in more than one thing, quote by Jamie on JapanLA: "send us everything you got! think outside of the box…don’t be so boring…get creative! it can be JapanLA related too, but should be tokidoki too."

So yeah... Give it a shot.

OHHH THIS IS A SIGN!! I was gonna leave a comment saying that I wasnt able to finish but.. NOW I CAN FINISH IT!! :hooray: :hooray: This means I HAVE TO enter..!!

I hope more people enter now that the deadline is moved!! Thanks Jamie!! :biggrin:

Hi! I decided to extend the contest again! So you guys have until Friday, June 29th to submit your entries...and yes, we added a 2nd and 3rd prize too...tokidoki loves what you guys are giving us so far...they even posted the contest on their blog , www.tokidoki.it/blog . The 1st prize is the Adios and Ciao Ciao figures, 2nd prize is Mozzarella, 3rd prize is the Bastardino toy...and all 3 will be signed by Simone, and yes! personalized with your name or whatever you want...so email your entries to: [email protected]

and, enter as many times as you'd like!

xoxo,

jamie

my entry is #17, i believe. I knit my Blythe doll a tokidoki sweater. i'll post the pictures here as well, if that's okay.

jessaka - you totally have artistic ability. look at that awesome stand you decorated for your tokidoki bags!