JapanLA's Ultimate tokidoki Creativity Competition

oo:huh:OOoooo I have ideas :smile: I might see if I can make them come to life this week but iono if I can :sad: couldn't it go until AFTER the signing? lol or are you personalizing the signing :P

also anyone have an awesome image of the foresta print? email meeeee it please?

Yes! My work has huge butcher paper that I can use!

Maybe I'll do some clay work too, I have left overs.

But this is kind of pointless -- since I'm going to rush over to that release party after work XD.

do you have a friend that can get me an extra pair :graucho: I can't go since I'm going home for the week :sad: it's my only break between the school year/summer school so I hafta go home and I won't get a ride

I can pick you up an extra set if you'd like :smile:.

And you live in socal (i'm assuming) so shipping would be fast XD

Edit: HHAHA. I just looked at your LJ XD YOU LIKE GO TO THE SCHOOL HALF OF MY FRIENDS WENT TOO XD! They all go to UCI! I go there sometimes (to go shopping and what not) XD

I can pick you up an extra set if you'd like :smile:.

And you live in socal (i'm assuming) so shipping would be fast XD

Edit: HHAHA. I just looked at your LJ XD YOU LIKE GO TO THE SCHOOL HALF OF MY FRIENDS WENT TOO XD! They all go to UCI! I go there sometimes (to go shopping and what not) XD

:lol: yeah... some of my friends went here too :P all asian also :sweatdrop:

where do you go to school? and that'd be awesome if it was signed :graucho:

eh I'll try my hand at it. It's going to be a rushed piece of work though! But right now I'm working on a sketch of a night/faerie sorta scene right now and I'll try to complete and finish and scan it. I prob won't be coloring it fully or anything too much though cuz it's kinda short noticed and I always have work, lessons, appointments, etc. but might as well try I figure with the limited time I have. I'm about a third done with my "attempt". I'm trying to incorporate my favorite characters simone has made into it :smile: Like ipod girl, mermaid, etc. like a pretend rough draft scene.

So I drew Adios and Ciao Ciao... and now I don't feel like drawing the surrounding scene. *lol* Maybe I'll just keep adding to it throughout the weekend... Drawing is cumbersome at times!

The bf is currently drawing a human heart with a mechanical spider on it. Ew.

So I drew Adios and Ciao Ciao... and now I don't feel like drawing the surrounding scene. *lol* Maybe I'll just keep adding to it throughout the weekend... Drawing is cumbersome at times!

The bf is currently drawing a human heart with a mechanical spider on it. Ew.
LOL that sounds kewl! hey maya have you or your bf ever thought about customizing vinyl toys?

aww lol... there'd probably be tons of people interested in your stuff if you guys ever did... someone did an awesome piece in all pen :smile: the stipling? or something (I only had a year of advanced art and they didn't teach you anything in that since you were supposed to know it already :Push:smile: