Japanese Street Chic !

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm always looking for inspiration for my work in fashion, so, I like to see what's going on the streets in other countries.
    The fashion in Japan is so unique and colourful I love it !!! :love:

Enjoy,

http://www.japanesestreets.com/

2. That's the inspiration for Gwen Stefani's clothing line. I believe it's called Harijuku. Correct me if I'm wrong please :biggrin:

3. i :love: japanese fashion too! it`s constantly changing and so cutting-edge :lol::lol:

pursegalsf I think ur right. Gwen's clothing line Harajuku Lovers is Japanese-inspired and very cute! I have one of their t-shirts :amuse:.

4. It's so unique and kind of uniform.

5. :nuts: I love anything japanese inspired. I went to Japan two years ago and plan on going again this summer. The Harajuku girls are edgy,fun to watch and really cool. Thanks for the info on this website. I have already sent the link to two of my friends.:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

6. One of my closest friends is moving to Tokyo this year with his son. They visited there a few months back and I just saw the video. I love Japanese style! My friend bought back jeans and Adidas sneakers that you will never see here. I'm going to miss him but can't wait to visit. I really look forward to taking my daughter shopping in Tokyo!

7. Here's another site I love to browse at.. They have different styles... my fav are the Ginza outfits.. Japanese women are just sooo chic... I travel to Asia every yr and they have the best outfits... they are dressed to impress even thru the long 18hr airplane ride!!

http://www.style-arena.jp/index_e.htm

8. I love the Ginza outfits as well! The women are so chic, love the white Birkin that one girl is carrying :biggrin:

9. OMG I love Japan! The shopping there completely blew my mind. Its like living in a giant video game, lol.

10. Your welcome,

One of my dearest friends Hiromi lives in Kyoto Japan, I love to visit her and her family.

I love the fact that on the streets they are not afraid of colours and textures.

11. Well you all need to come to Japan and let me know..so I can meet you all on the mainland...Pacific Purse Party anyone?:biggrin:

12. ^ Ohh I want to go!!!

I love their fashion- so edgy!

13. I've always loved the fashion in Japan! Those girls have some seriously wicked style! I cannot say enough good things. It blows my mind, and I honestly just wish I have a portion of their style sense!

Isn't Harajuku a shopping area? Anyhoo, I wanna go there badly!

14. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE :love:

Apparently today i like the mens fashion better, and the last one of the two girls is a little crazy, but I still love it, good for them! hehe

Also OT but I totally dig how girls who don't live in Canada/America hold hands! I think its the cutest. If I tried to do that to one of my girlfriends they'd prob. slap me! lol

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  15. Stellar websites! I love all the styles! I tell my husband we are going to Japan verrrry soon whether he likes it or not!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice