Japanese hair straightening

I have done this process for about 3 times in the last 5 years. I love it because it is so low maintance. I just wash my hair, comb, let it air dry and still look good. I got it done for about 200, and the length of my hair is almost down to my waist. hope this helps!

I have done this 3 times and love it! The first time lasted 7 months, the second time 9 months and the third remains to be seen. I live in Orange County and I found someone who does it + haircut for $250, which in this area is a steal (or so I'm told). It does look really odd when growing out though, LOL! I highly recommend it, but as the PP said, make sure you go to someone who is recommended. I found my lady through a friend.

Hi, could you tell me who does your hair straightening in OC? I just moved here and need someone good. I really appreciate it!!!

I've done it many times, it is best if your hair's "virgin", however if its color treated will do too, but just more damaged. It is important to find a good experienced hair dresser + auth. JAPANESE chemicals and good hair treatments after the perm. I think i'll do this again & again ;p