Japan TPF Meeting

1. #1 Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    :biggrin::biggrin: Hi Everybody!

I think it is high time to create a Japan TPF Meet. I m not sure how the response would be but if anyone interested to meet up, please do so. With this thread, I hope TPFers from other parts of the world who has been befriending another TPFers based in Japan could also meet up.:biggrin:

2. I will be in Tokyo on 5 - 8 Nov 2012. Would love to join the meet up :smile:

3. Hellow ..Mrs Rance,

Nice to see you here:P If possbile why not? Let's PM ya:cool:

4. Hi! I am new here, but I have been collecting Hermes and LV bags and other items for over 25 years. I spend a lot of time in Japan since my husband is from there and he works for a company based in Japan. I am very interested in joining this meeting. Please keep me posted.
    Thanks.

T

5. Hello there!

Yes yes we can spend time to know each other here and definitely we can arrange something in the future. Moreover:graucho:you need to have at least 500posts or 6mths 'membership' I think to attend a Meet!

I am doing this Japan Meet so that for those TPFers based here (or visitors that we know) could get to know each other here b4 we meet! Welcome IamnutsaboutLV:biggrin:

6. #6 Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    Yay finally met with CFH :yahoo:

We went to several Hermes stores and we had lunch at Laduree Ginza and we closed the day with dinner at Genki Sushi :smile: thank you my dear, I really had a great time today :happydance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I wish I am in Tokyo too so that I can join you guys at Laduree Ginza...

8. muak muak Mrs Rance..I enjoyed the day out with you and especially T-ing at Laduree. I m looking forward to seeing you again,maybe in SEA countries;) Have a safe trip home!

9. ooh so nice! i just came from japan last week. still missing that country so much. I also had lunch at Laduree Ginza (Nov 1 i think).

bag pics?

10. nice set of pics MrsRance. Lauduree is always a great choice.

11. Oooh I miss laduree
    Nice pic mrs rance
    Wish I m there
    Hehe

12. Have a good trip home Mrs Rance, actually it was you who entertained me here:biggrin:
    Oh, yesterday I was accompanying another TPFer sourcing her wishlist, there is a 35 B Epsom Mangue...how drooling for me.;)

13. Would there be any meet up in Tokyo? I will be moving to Tokyo for 1-2 years. Would love to meet up Hermes lovers!

14. #14 Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    Hi Sali girl!
    Welcome to Tokyo.
    I am Hermes lover and love to meet up in Tokyo:smile:
    I haven't posted but always visit here.

15. #15 Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    Yes yes! I'm planning to arrive at 19th. Maybe a thanksgiving kind of gathering might be good huh!