January Jones

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20485795,00.html

Mad Men star January Jones is going to be a mom.

"January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall," her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

While Jones is keeping quiet for now on any other details, a source close to her says, "She's really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom."

Jones, 33, will next be seen in X-Men: First Class

That and really enjoying her alcohol. Wonder if it means that Bobby Flay is the daddy.

I know he's a cheater, but is he still married to Stephanie March?

From d-listed:

http://dlisted.com/2011/04/29/let-whos-damn-daddy-game-begin
Let The "But Who's The Damn Daddy?" Game Begin!

That bump-hiding dog knows too, but the ***** ain't saying!
Is January Jones the last ho in Hollywood I ever thought would be struck with the curse (or as some more optimistically sunshiney people would say "blessing") of the BABIES!!!? No, that honor goes to Rip Torn (for many reasons), but January sure does come close. But if there's something 2011 has taught us is that you better not stand to a p*** too close without covering yourself in a giant diaphragm first or you will find that your womb is now inhabited with a tiny human in 9 months. Just ask January Jones. She's knocked up and I'm not sure how this happened!
Out of the damn blue, January's rep announced to People that in a few months she'll have an adorable bundle of ice:
"January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall."
A source tells People that January isn't saying who the father is, but she's planning on raising her new baby friend as a single mother!
Maury's gonna have the perfect show for sweeps, because it could be ANYONE! Like Jason Sudeikis! Or Bobby Flay (insert the ESCANDALO facial expression my abuelita made when the Catholic nun on her novella found out she was with child)! Or that creepy little child touching boy from Mad Men! No, we shouldn't waste our time with the guesses, because we all know it's Benicio Del Toro. He struck again.

Weren't there rumors that AMC wanted the Mad Men cast to be trimmed in order to save money? This may not bode well for JJ, if they don't want to deal with writing in the pregnancy or trying to hide it, and since her divorce from Don, it's pretty easy to make Betty an offscreen character now.

Betty can get pregnant again. Don has to deal with her and Francis having a baby, and he'll be all upset, while at the same time continuing to bang random ladies like when he and Bets were married.

Daily Mail.

As a improv comedian on Saturday Night Live, Jason Sudeikis is rarely lost for words.

But the 35-year-old was certainly short on a response when he was quizzed about the news his ex girlfriend January Jones, who he split from just over three months ago, is pregnant.
Washington Post reporter Jen Chaney says the star 'paused and stammed' when she raised the issue at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner over the weekend.
When asked if he had any comment, he said: 'I’d rather - yes but no.'
Asked if he was surprised to find out about the pregnancy, he said: No, I... No, I didn’t have anything [else to say].'
Chaney noted that Sudeikis appeared 'comfortable' about the line of questioning, just 'unwilling to say too much'.
Sudeikis was at the event to support his friend and SNL colleague Seth Meyers, who hosted the event.

Jones was spotted heading to a friends barbecue in LA over the weekend sporting an obvious bump despite having layered herself in white for the occasion.

The stylish blonde looked stunning in the outfit, which was perfect for the sunny afternoon in Los Angeles.
She even teamed the skirt and sweater with fetching white shades, in the retro style of her hit show.

A spokesperson for the star, plays housewife Betty Draper in the hit show, told America's People magazine last week: 'January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall.
Fetching: Jones was dressed perfectly for a sunny afternoon in LA

However, mystery surrounds the identity of the baby's father, with her statement making it clear that she will be raising her child alone.
More...Mad Men's January Jones shows her baby bump for the first time since announcing surprise pregnancy
Maria Menounos shows her wild side in Miami - TV star donned leopard print bikini

'She's really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom.'
The star split form Sudeikis in mid January after seven months together.
Sources blamed long distance for the split - he was based in New York while she was filming in LA at the time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ex-January-Jones-pregnancy.html#ixzz1LDODZqeW

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ex-January-Jones-pregnancy.html#ixzz1LDNt1lA5