JANUARY/FEBRUARY **new acquisitions**

CONGRATS!!! .. where did you find this???? (yes - I know I have many, but ALWAYS looking for more)!!
Thanks!
I got it on Vinted, that is a European second hand shopping app. As we said earlier with LostInBal, Vinted is quite a jungle (now that I can recognize them thanks to the Authentication thread, never spotted so many ugly fakes as on Vinted...) but there are some good deals there.
This boobie was sold attached to a very ill-used city, but the lovely seller accepted to sell it without the bag.
By the way dear CeeJay, that's your amazing collection which made me want a boobie so bad ;)

Reactions: CeeJay
So… I jumped on this thinking it was an 02 brown flat brass first… but it arrived today and I think it’s actually olive:eek:
F1D802D7-3AFB-4276-B077-8FF20851C447.jpeg
Nearly impossible to get a good pic in evening light right now, but there’s definitely green undertone here. A bit dry so she’ll need some conditioning, but one of the nicer “color isn’t quite what I thought it was” situations

So… I jumped on this thinking it was an 02 brown flat brass first… but it arrived today and I think it’s actually olive:eek:
View attachment 5296140
Nearly impossible to get a good pic in evening light right now, but there’s definitely green undertone here. A bit dry so she’ll need some conditioning, but one of the nicer “color isn’t quite what I thought it was” situations

Wow.. beautiful :love: Hope to find mine some day:angel: Congratulations!!:nuts::panic::loveeyes:

View attachment 5296140
What a fabulous mix-up!!! :yahoo: + the condition looks amazing for this 20-year-old girl! :love: Huge congrats my dear! :tup:

Reactions: kerryisntreal