January Amsterdam Brunch

Feb 14, 2012
Hi all!

Our first meet-up in Amsterdam is set for 26 January. The day is approaching fast!

I will not post the exact specifics here (as it is against the rules), but this way I can see who is truly interested in coming. We can also keep the discussion only to people who want to join and not spam the others in the NL thread who are maybe not interested.

Markt your calendars for lunch. the place I've chosen is reasonably priced and has a cute interior with tasty food. Once everybody is here in the thread, I will send a PM out. Sorry I haven't been able to do this sooner. My inbox was apparently full. Have to clean that up ;)

Whoever wants to join after lunch for a trip to LV, that's of course a fun option! The tea room is very close to the station, so it will be easy to find for non-Amsterdammers.

More details to come...

I'm a bit nervous too!! We can be nervous together :P

do you know where we meet? i think its best to meet up at central station from amsterdam and then walking to the...place :biggrin: cant speak out because it against the rules :P let me know?! or maybe we nervous girls :P can meet together at central station? hows that sound? :biggrin: