January 2022 Chanel Purchases - Happy New Year!

Hey guys,
I purchased the 22c small classic flap in light beige, and I discovered tonight that there seems to be some type of ‘coating’ on the metal chains which I can scratch off. I don’t have this on any of my other 3 classic flaps. Does anyone know what this is? Is this normal, or should I take it to get checked out at the boutique?View attachment 5320768
I posted a similar issue on a separate thread. I think it’s excess glue. I have it between my gold links.

Picked up my first boy yesterday from 22P collection! My SA was so wonderful and I can’t believe she found this for me. I know boy bags aren’t as trendy right now but I’ve always wanted one in a special quilting and I finally found it! I was debating if I should get the mini, but it holds so little. Can’t wait to use this!
Wow this is sooooo awesome I love it!

picked up my FIRST ever Chanel bag by pure luck & I couldn't be happier!!

Went to the boutique and they didn't have any in stock and was told that I would have to wait a few months, which I figured BUT I decided to go into the Chanel at the Niemann Marcus a couple of stores away and low and behold they had ONE left!!! My SA was telling me that they only got shipped two black caviar with silver hardware on Friday evening and had to be closed on Saturday because of the snow storm. One was sold earlier in the day and I got the last one. My BF was telling me that I was lucky and it was meant to be mine because we weren't even suppose to go to the mall yesterday, we just wanted to walk off the food we had just eaten lol

Sorry for the rambling, just really excited ^-^

Classic flap in black caviar with silver hardware :heart::heart::heart:

View attachment 5313853

View attachment 5313854
Thanks for sharing the story!!! I really feel some finds are just meant to be!

• Love
Reactions: msvickyy