January 2021 Purchases

No they didn’t. My SA told me it would be a while. I was trying to purchase it before the price increase & lucked out when I called client services to locate me one.
Oh okay, I just started my first purchase at Chanel Ala Moana. I asked for small CF black caviar shw back in early November and I was told the same thing and they don’t know when was the next shipment is. It didn’t really bother me much as I was making purchases in other brands. But Finally got the text 2 days ago that they have it available for me. Well, I had to get it as there might not be another opportunity. But with the newly price increase tag.

Reactions: Penelopepursula
This round clutch is gorgeous and such a hard unicorn find. Lucky you! Did you have to wait long for it?
Hiya, thanks so much! I do love it! I was really lucky as there were 2 available at the time. So in terms of waiting, I definitely didn’t have that problem. I am collecting this colour and leather for my collection - documenting on my IG for virtual eye candy to take with me everywhere hehe

My two purchases, technically the Black GHW CF was a December purchase and the Beige January! Both bought from Dubai. The Beige at the airport boutique and the Black from Dubai Mall! Both at crazy prices that I couldn’t resist. I’ve always wanted a Beige CF but with GHW, but when I saw the SHW my heart kind of skipped a beat unexpectedly, so Happy Birthday from me to me! Thanks for letting me share. It’s the first time I’m sharing any of my purchases!
[/Was it cheaper at Dubai airport? How much did you save?

Reactions: AllThingsLuxe
My two purchases, technically the Black GHW CF was a December purchase and the Beige January! Both bought from Dubai. The Beige at the airport boutique and the Black from Dubai Mall! Both at crazy prices that I couldn’t resist. I’ve always wanted a Beige CF but with GHW, but when I saw the SHW my heart kind of skipped a beat unexpectedly, so Happy Birthday from me to me! Thanks for letting me share. It’s the first time I’m sharing any of my purchases!
Are Chanel CF less expensive in Dubai?!

both are GORGEOUS, beige is on my potential buy list

Reactions: AllThingsLuxe