January 2020 - Please Share Your Chanel Purchases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Shopping! :flowers:

cocoapearls, LemonDrop and Frillylily like this.
  2. Thank you! Have not even finished paying for Christmas pleasures!!

3. Aw :blush:
    Hope you’ll have a wonderful 2020 :heart:

Frillylily likes this.
  4. Yes! Many thanks! Awaiting the arrival of a flap bag with chain around in leather! I was not partial to the fabric versions. May your 2020 find you in good health and happy Chanel spirits!

Bother Free likes this.
  5. New to me brooch, my first one! Glitter bead from Spring 2016 (I believe)... had a great experience buying from Fashionhulu on eBay and this is probably the start of a long road of brooches...

Attached Files:

6. i really would like to add a small zip wallet and a card holder in January. Hope SS offers any nice colors!

7. Thank you Frillylily! :flowers::heart:
    Hope your chain around in leather will arrive soon :smile:

Frillylily likes this.
  8. My small 19 in grey finally arrived :heart:

9. Hello!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!! I am looking for the same bag and haven’t seen the grey even in person, could you please PLEASE SHARE a pic?? Thank you so much

LadyRedBird likes this.
  10. Went in wanting the caviar leather but walked out with lambskin ❤️. Happy new year, everyone! ✨

Attached Files:

11. I have this in lambskin, and LOVE IT. Every time I pull it out of my bag it feels SO soft and luxurious! I have had mine for almost two years, and it still looks great, despite being my most used SLG.

12. #12 Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    here’s an indoor pic. She is the perfect shade of grey:smile:

8BF626E8-056A-4437-9DE3-61DB9061416B.jpeg

View attachment 4631271

13. Oh wow!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing the pic, I love this shade of grey!!!! This is the first pic I have seen of the 19 in grey, been refreshing my page hopefully waiting for your reply!!! Yay!!

14. edit: found my answer. Love the small size.