January 2019 - Happy New Year! Share Your New Chanel Purchases~

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous pieces! Fun colors all around!!

Le Lion, anmldr1 and Jacsxcc like this.
  2. IMG_1707.jpeg
    Purchased from NM--Black caviar classic flap clutch. SA and tag say gold hardware but it looks like silver, which is okay with me since I find the gold on black feels a bit too formal for how I want to use this clutch. Tag also says it is from the 19C collection.

3. 5AB29FA9-BB96-4806-B110-F943B9CDC27C.jpeg Finally got my rectangular mini!

4. Beautiful slides from sale:heart:
    663F9CDB-C69C-4F28-8BB6-80C2B9316921.jpeg

5. Happy new year to all of you guys. New year brings in your life lots of happiness.

happyhauls, artax, Kendie26 and 2 others like this.
  6. First day out grocery shopping with my Gabrielle small beige/black combo. IMG_20190106_1.jpg

Cat.A, REAHKHAYE, Lealu and 13 others like this.
  7. Super cute!!!

8. March786 likes this.
  9. My very first Chanel RTW piece, and I found it for 40% off at NM! I'm incredibly excited. Every season I look for something as basic as possible in the sale and this was a recent return from a woman who had purchased the jacket in 2 sizes, kept both for awhile, and then finally returned this size.

vtGHI3amSsCkKWkZfq5rIA.jpg
    cj0617, More bags, LJChicago and 17 others like this.
  10. My Xmas goodies that I’m finally putting to use

[​IMG]

11. Wow, what a gorgeous color!

12. Thank you! It’s 19c Royal Blue

13. What a great find!
    Unfortunately those were sold out in my size, would have bought them as well!

14. When will the new season hitting the stores?
    I wanna know what color we will have for the classic flap!

15. Cruise 2019 Iridescent Light Beige WOC. This colour is an absolute dream! It’s a light beige/goldy pearl colour depending on the light.

61E33A22-6F32-406B-84EB-6CA79D67A18E.jpeg