January 2019 - Happy New Year! Share Your New Chanel Purchases~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I saw this beauty my heart stopped [emoji7] I managed to snag this mini coco handle in light grey the day it was released in London

Attached Files:

2. Also came home with this 18b chevron medium flap! Almost a charcoal color with a light sheen/shimmer

Attached Files:

3. This is so pretty! How much does it hold? More than a mini?

4. Chanel medium classic flap series 27

Attached Files:

5. Definitely more than the square mini. I have both and the mini coco has more horizontal space. The thinner compartment inside is absolutely perfect for your phone. Cannot recommend enough!

aein34 likes this.
  6. Did anyone see this light grey in size small? (The middle size)

7. Just picked up this pretty 19s black coco handle mini:

IMG_7073.jpg

was debating on red but went with black since I feel that I would get more use out of it. Do you guys think it looks too similar to my medium classic flap? thoughts?

IMG_7077.jpg

Attached Files:

FP03, Jaimsm, REAHKHAYE and 7 others like this.
  8. Love the coco! I personally would've gone for another color for variety especially red but if you love the black/ gold combo then it's a keeper.

Misliz likes this.
  9. You cannot go wrong with the black, but it's depending on what you have and what you like.

How is the caviar on coco handle? The grain on coco handle looks smaller than the one on M/L. Shininess? Softness?

Misliz and edsltan like this.
  10. Love the coco handle! The caviar is matte?

11. You did the right thing! Both are perfect and enjoy your bags in good health!

12. just got this lovely flap bag (hubby and i both love it :biggrin:):
    IMG_9001.JPG IMG_9002.JPG

also sharing my cute Le Boy (which i got last Oct):
    81BF514E-CDFA-4CAA-8A57-6203B8A3C8B4.jpg

13. Got this in Paris
    My first classic flap and first SLG from Chanel

309A1B42-C13C-4A9F-8E8C-6138F9FAEB33.jpeg

Superbe, FP03, Venessa84 and 2 others like this.
  14. Congrats! What a beautiful duo! And the white box makes it even more special [emoji7]

Superbe and nlare like this.
  15. Thank you so much! It really was a special day ☺️