January 2019 - Happy New Year! Share Your New Chanel Purchases~

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I picked up this little piece of sunshine last week in Waikiki. I’m so in love. [​IMG]

2. Love this color!

Superbe likes this.
  3. I love the little charms!

kandicenicole and Jaimsm like this.
  4. I :heart: these! Were they purchased in one of the boutiques or a department store?

5. Please obsessed away! It’s gorgeous

6. Wow! Beautiful green️ Emerald, right?

Jaimsm and fitofrage like this.
  7. Awww thanks!

8. Allow me to share my first vintage Chanel 5XXXXXX series, still in great structure & excellent leather condition. I'm on cloud 9 :yahoo:

IMG_20190201_140911_762.jpg
  9. From the boutique. :smile:

10. Thank you!

Monique1004 likes this.
  11. Such beautiful condition! Congrats!

Lunie likes this.
  12. My holy grail - ultimate dream bag. Bought it in early January :heart: Super excited to have her! Old Medium Boy - Caviar. Thanks for letting me share :heart:
    chanel2019boy.jpg

13. That’s the dream! Did u get right straight to that bag or did u collect other chanels before it? :smile:

jcshin likes this.
  14. I collected other chanel bags before this. All the bags i got before were bags I really wanted at that moment.. but this bag really made me feel like my collection was almost complete (if that makes sense haha - just want a tote bag or an everyday crossbody bag to be complete).. and if i didn't get another chanel bag.. it would be okay because of this bag..

15. Lol! I totally get you cos my bf’s like “why don’t you just get the bag that you really want or why don’t u get other brands” :smile:) would love to see your collection! Share it to us when you can :flowers: