January 2017 Hermès sale in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folledesac, happy to be twin with you :smile: I do love this pattern too, and turquoise is one of my favorite color. Bandana is very easy to match.

Yes i'm kicking myself for not having bought the Navy or red one in 140 and simple twilly when they were available everywhere and now i can't find it anywhere [emoji17]. I just own one red twilly which i adore. I didn't Check the silks at the sale since i already had the chance not to queue (8 months pregnant) and didn't want to upset everybody. I decided to skip the queue only for bracelets (too tempting) and after shoes ( pretty crowded) and men's cachemire (no queue there i was all alone on day one) my belly reminded be that i should be lying in bed instead of Hshopping so i left the party.

Yes Darma, it was. They were very close to the jewelry line. Friday afternoon, they have five or six different trays to chose, good stock. I was surprised, nobody seemed interested in at the sale, alone at the counter.... 50% off. I do like Hemes Art de Vivre, so was very happy to find it.

The tray you got is gorgeous!! I have purchased trays at prior sales but this time I was too stressed out after the jewelry line. Darn it!!

Congrats on all of your great finds!

Hello, late to the party, but I'd want to share my great finds at the sale on the last day. No queue, except the very long one at the jewelry, less choices at the silks, cashmeres, but it was not a problem for me :smile:)
Three enamels, and one vide-poches.
View attachment 3581574
FrenchSandra,

A question for you. Do you happen to know the print name of the red enamel at the right hand side? I would love to know, as I got that one with gold rim. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.