January 2012 COACH purchases!

First outlet trip...to hagerstowns premium outlets! Just got #45442,ithink, madison leather fashion swingpack in black garcia leather! Its too dark in the car right now for a pic with my wonky phone cam but I love the bag! Saw greyish kristin spectator hobo and regul,ar size, ithink, marielle in grey/pewter patent? Poppy glam tartan in red/black too!

I'm so lucky to have been able to find both of these for fabulous deals!!! Gathered wallets, #46481 in midnight and graphite. Thanks to Bonanza for the midnight (about $146 shipped) and Macy's ($92.87) for the graphite! Feel like I've been searching forever for the midnight and as soon as I bought the graphite gathered sophia, I knew I'd need the wallet. Got them both today.

6pm61k.jpg

Poppy Colorblock Willis 19031 Brass/Grass/Cerulean $298........Plus pic of my Willis girls!

Attachments

• willis 001.JPG
    willis 001.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,500
  • willis 002.JPG
    willis 002.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,341
  • willis 003.JPG
    willis 003.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,340
  • willis 004.JPG
    willis 004.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,345
  • willis 006.JPG
    willis 006.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,420
Hi, just ordered a Sophia Leather Satchel in cherry from Coach.com. Had some weird issues with ordering online. Had to get supervisor from CS involved but it all worked out in the end.

I have wanted the Sophia Satchel for sooooo long...I am so thrilled. I sure hope I like the cherry, wanted a red bag and this looks perfect.

Will be here on Tuesday, supervisor comped me overnight shipping for my woes. So hopefully, will be here on Tuesday.

Wil post pictures when I get it.

yikes, after the large marielle with my pce, i vowed to not get anything else but the SAs said i could keep using my pce during the period. so i have ordered so far:

waverly hearts small wristlet
waverly hearts universal case
elephant fob
hearts key fob (the silver one with the "candy" hearts)
madison croc medium wristlet in raspberry croc
new willis in british tan

tried on willis at the store....i will keep him (hehe) if i can get everything i carry to fit!! it'll be my first brown coach bag and i missed all the darker brown bags i wanted from fall/winter :sad:

yikes, after the large marielle with my pce, i vowed to not get anything else but the SAs said i could keep using my pce during the period. so i have ordered so far:

waverly hearts small wristlet
waverly hearts universal case
elephant fob
hearts key fob (the silver one with the "candy" hearts)
madison croc medium wristlet in raspberry croc
new willis in british tan

tried on willis at the store....i will keep him (hehe) if i can get everything i carry to fit!! it'll be my first brown coach bag and i missed all the darker brown bags i wanted from fall/winter :sad:
So excited for you!! Can't wait to see your British Tan Willis bag : )

So excited for you!! Can't wait to see your British Tan Willis bag : )

thanks madison! i'm really worried now, about how small it was and how i had to take out so much stuff to get things to fit at the store!! but i couldnt pass up the price with the pce and the pretty lining..and i dont have any bag that looks like this!