Jannie Tay on S'pore URBAN newspaper

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jannie Tay is a businesswoman whose achievements are recognized both in Singapore and around the world. She is the Vice Chairman of The Hour Glass, - a company which she co-founded with her husband more than twenty years ago from a one-shop retail operation which has become a leading international retailer of high quality timepieces, jewellery and writing instruments.
    http://www.thehourglass.com/directors.asp

She was carrying this bag when I saw her at one of the coffeeshops here.

Attached Files:

2. Thank you for sharing Queenie!

3. How terribly interesting Queenie. I like that she keeps and uses things that friends and family have given her.

4. i love those pieces that look inside the bag. and when it's an H bag, so much the better. thanks for posting.

5. Sus, that's so sweet, isn't it?

I like that she brings the photos with her all the time too. I'm looking for a little photo album that I can keep in my bag. My gf just bought a cute one from Hermes.

6. Kellybag and HH, glad you like it too.

7. I love that she uses all these fabulous things that are gifts from friends and family. Shows that she must be a very generous giver herself!

8. OH! I didn't see her in that sea of people!

9. Lovely, classy women who really appreciate their beautiful things! Thanks for sharing!

10. Lovely!! Thanks for sharing.

Queenie and MrsS, I love these tantalizing glimpses into your high fashion escapades!!:heart::jammin:

11. Great article & bags. Thanks Queenie & Mrs S.

12. Queenie & MrsS: Thanks for posting both pictures, I like the "Mother, Daughter & Hermes" combo :queen: I can imagine that with TPF ladies & their daughters :heart:

13. Thanks for sharing! What a delight to read :yes: