Janice's Tiny but Hopefully Expanding Soon :)

Babestaaa

Jan 15, 2006
Picture052.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture038.jpg

I'm hoping to invest in a Chanel bag soon or another LV. Not sure, just because i'm so paranoid of the vachetta leather but heard monkey guard is good for it. So far my collection includes a Special Order Damier Speedy 30, Cerise Speedy 25 with Cles, Coach ID Wallet, Scarf print wristlet, Accordian Azure wallet, Mini Sig framed wristlet, and more to come :biggrin:

This is also my first post. A lil brief description of myself would be.. soon to be 20yr old college student, addiction started my freshman year of college and i went through a phase of juicy and coach bags but now moved on up lol.

I am trying to sell my Azure Coach wallet and Cerise Cles if anyone is interested. PM me & I am also part of LVLU if you have any concerns about authenticity.

I have a question:
For someone who buys one perticular brand, how are you sure when you buy outside that brand if you are going to enjoy it? See, i'm thinking of getting a Chanel but because theyre so costly, I want to make sure i'm 100% sure about that bag to justify spending a large amt.

Thanks! Hopes everyone has a nice week!

Welcome. I edited your email address, as it is not wise to disclose it publicly like that. You may get swamped with spam if posting it publicly for all the bots to crawl.

I love the speedies, really cute !

And I don't think you can go wrong with Chanel, they're fabulously well made bags and they truly are iconic in fashion. If you do feel like you have doubts though, I would probably buy one, have it around until the date to return it comes up and decide then if it's really right. A kind of trial period I suppose !

Nice collection! I love the damier speedy... I can't wait for them to come out so I can get my own!

As far as Chanel goes... I agree with Ayla. I was hesitant to fork over the money for mine, but I love it. It's a great bag, and I would not hesitate to buy another if there was a good Chanel boutique near me.