Janice Dickinson

She's now married to a psychiatrist. She's a little nuts & very high maintenance but she looks happy. She was beautiful in the 70's but it seems like later in life booze, drug addiction & PS took over. She got her boobs redone a few years ago by Terry Dubrow; her implants were a decade overdue to be replaced & she was having a lot of pain from them. She & I are the same age & she looks so much better now.
How often do boobs need to be replaced? Wonder why it took her so long? Maybe she was nervous to go under the knife.

How often do boobs need to be replaced? Wonder why it took her so long? Maybe she was nervous to go under the knife.

I'm not really sure since I've never had implants but I think it's generally recommended to have them replaced after about 10 yrs. If I remember correctly, she put off having them replaced because she didn't want to have to deal with the pain of recovery because she had, at one time, become addicted to pain killers & worried she would relapse. That was also a concern for Dr Dubrow on how to treat her recovery pain without giving her pain pills.