Janeyyy...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    Is Here!!!

:nuts:

Attached Files:

2. :popcorn:

3. They are prettier than I thought they would be :nuts:

:yes: And they fit perfectly, quite comfy actually!

I :heart: them so!

And at $46 even more :yahoo:

Thanks for letting me share ;)

Attached Files:

4. Oh those are super gorgeous! They look like they will be so comfy too! Congrats on the adorable shoes!

5. Thanks! They are very cute and comfy :yes:

6. And it matches nicely with the Geranium Fam! :cloud9:

Attached Files:

7. Super cute shoes! Congrats!

8. I was thinking that too! It will match all of your pretty purses!

9. Does it ever! :P

10. The shoes do look very comfy , and you coordination with your bags is unbelievable :drool:

11. Thanks :shame: Janeys have been warmly welcomed and embraced by the Geranium Fam! :P

I was just telling my DBF: "Googly, I should totally get matching shoes for the Geranium Fam. No?" 10 minutes later I stumbled upon these *you know were* and he approved [something he rarely does] and more so of the price :tup:

I SOOOO :heart:THEM!

12. Those are very cute! And even better for the price! Congrats!

13. Very cute. Do they fit your regular size?

14. I was wondering about that too and started a thread about it the day I won them... luckily they fit true to size for me :tup: I'm usually a 7.5 in flats and these fit just fine... I guess with all Coach shoes it varies :shrugs: My Barrets and Bonneys have to be 7 otherwise I get blisters because they are too big, in contrast my Melisas hurt my feet bad and they are 7.5 flats :Push:

15. Cute shoes!!! I saw this style at the store today...if they go on sale...I will snag me a pair