Jane's showcase, now with added Gucci!

Jane fabulous collection. My collection is on this thread somewhere just look for guccci gal I will try to bump it up to the first page so you can find it easier. Love your LV and your Guccissima leather. I have a large boston and a large tote in Guccissima leather and I love them. The pic of my Boston is a few pages into my post because I got it last month and just added it there. My very first LV is coming any day now. How does LV compare to Gucci in your opinion. I am debating wether to get an LV or Gucci wallet. For now I am taking a break from buying handbags because I have enough to enjoy. CHeers:smile:

The only thing I don't like about Gucci wallets is that none of them seem to have a ZIPPERED coin pocket. They are all snap-closure. I hate that!

I love LV wallets, I want to get another one in Damier Azur! Along with a key cles. So stay tuned! ;)

As for comparing the two, they are pretty different, but both of very high quality and style, so that's all that matters to me. In fact even though I love my new Gucci, I am already missing my Saleya! I may have to change back next week...

199232241_4dc2a7f1d8.jpg

The only thing I don't like about Gucci wallets is that none of them seem to have a ZIPPERED coin pocket. They are all snap-closure. I hate that!

I love LV wallets, I want to get another one in Damier Azur! Along with a key cles. So stay tuned! ;)

As for comparing the two, they are pretty different, but both of very high quality and style, so that's all that matters to me. In fact even though I love my new Gucci, I am already missing my Saleya! I may have to change back next week...

199232241_4dc2a7f1d8.jpg

I love the Daimer collection...your bag is sooo gorgeous and the interior is red, how chic. It looks fabulous on you. My very first LV is on route to me and I am excited. My only fear is that I will love it so much and want to get a Daimer handbag has well. I am going to try so hard to not buy any bags for a good while but, it may be tough if I fall in love with the Speedy.

It is hard to rotate my bags and my favorite right now is my Boston Gucci. Is the Daimer canvas the same has the mono except for the pattern of course? Also in terms of wallets I think LV may be more durable because I noticed that I have to watch my guccissima leather because it scuffs if I am not careful.

I will stay tuned to see your upcoming Daimer pieces...great collection !!!!!!!

New and improved, no longer severely outdated, here they are!

Starting with the Louis Vuitton...

Saleya PM, Tikal PM, multicolore Koala wallet, Koala agenda (pink)

Jane, I really like your collection. I am contemplating of buying the Tikal PM or the Lockit horizontal (afraid it might be too big), and wondering if you can tell me how do you like your Tikal PM. Do you find it big enough to carry your cellphone, checkbook, and wallet. I particularly like these pieces, because I can carry them on the shoulder. If you can also recommend which piece is better, I would very much appreciated it.

Thanks...:confused1: