Jane Iredale Make Up

I have tried a few different Jane Iredale products, and I've had a few hits and misses. I really like the pressed powder because it keeps my makeup nice and matte throughout the day. The one thing that annoys me about her products is the packaging. It is a pretty pricey line and the packaging has a cheapish feel to it.

I have had great results with Jane Iredale products.
I would like to take moment of your time to give a review on
Jane Iredale skin care product line
My pure pressed powder/base Is
A miracle worker covers everything with very
Light feeling, inapply mine with a brush, you do not need much, year round
However During the summer months a touch up may be needed from glossy t zone, The fall, spring, winter, I find avsingle morning application
Is perfect....I found going from a liquid base to a powder
Application ....takes addjustment...but well worth the try.
www.janeiredale.com
Product are NOT tested on animals
Enjoy:smile:
:cool:

I use the JI Riviera pressed powder make-up in winter and Golden Glow in the loose powder for summer. I have used these for about 7-8 years. I use Garnier B&B cream underneath. Believe it or not, none of this is heavy and I look as if I am not wearing make-up at all and the best thing is that it lasts all day. 8am-7pm. I never touch it up. I don't use her blush at all and really never had. I usually use Le Metier de Beaute.

I used to wear Jane Iredale cosmetics a lot, especially her blushes, and sheer lipsticks. She had the first liquid mineral foundation and I liked it since I was never crazy about all powder mineral cosmetics. I went to a salon for facials and they had her products in the salon.

I stopped going for facials and have stopped buying Jane Iredale because I never come across the products in person. I did love everything I used from her in the past.