Jane Iredale Make Up

blueorchid

Dec 22, 2012
Seattle, WA
I've recently heard of a lot of people using Jane Iredale make up. Does anyone on here use her products? If so, what are your favorite products and why?
Thank you!

agart245

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Springfield
I have tried a few different Jane Iredale products, and I've had a few hits and misses. I really like the pressed powder because it keeps my makeup nice and matte throughout the day. The one thing that annoys me about her products is the packaging. It is a pretty pricey line and the packaging has a cheapish feel to it.

DonnaHawk

I LVoe bags :-)
May 9, 2012
Chicago
I have had great results with Jane Iredale products.
I would like to take moment of your time to give a review on
Jane Iredale skin care product line
My pure pressed powder/base Is
A miracle worker covers everything with very
Light feeling, inapply mine with a brush, you do not need much, year round
However During the summer months a touch up may be needed from glossy t zone, The fall, spring, winter, I find avsingle morning application
Is perfect....I found going from a liquid base to a powder
Application ....takes addjustment...but well worth the try.
www.janeiredale.com
Product are NOT tested on animals
Enjoy:smile:
:cool:

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I use the JI Riviera pressed powder make-up in winter and Golden Glow in the loose powder for summer. I have used these for about 7-8 years. I use Garnier B&B cream underneath. Believe it or not, none of this is heavy and I look as if I am not wearing make-up at all and the best thing is that it lasts all day. 8am-7pm. I never touch it up. I don't use her blush at all and really never had. I usually use Le Metier de Beaute.

Alexenjie

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
Pacific Northwest
I used to wear Jane Iredale cosmetics a lot, especially her blushes, and sheer lipsticks. She had the first liquid mineral foundation and I liked it since I was never crazy about all powder mineral cosmetics. I went to a salon for facials and they had her products in the salon.

I stopped going for facials and have stopped buying Jane Iredale because I never come across the products in person. I did love everything I used from her in the past.