Jane Fonda

I can't really comment on her genes as I haven't a clue to what she looks like without the PS.
I would think maybe not so great since she had bulemia which she admitted and possibly anorexia or maybe it was the other way around.

I can't really comment on her genes as I haven't a clue to what she looks like without the PS.
I would think maybe not so great since she had bulemia which she admitted and possibly anorexia or maybe it was the other way around.
Plus, she smoked and took diet pills -- it was in her book.

I remember her from her Barefoot in the Park days and she looked a bit different, but we're so used to this face now.

By the way, and this is going back a few years, I saw her in a restaurant, being interviewed for some paper or magazine. She had just written a book about becoming an Evangelical Christian. (What happened to that!)

Anyway, she was proud of the fact that she did not have a facelift at the time and her face had lots of thin lines all over.

She keeps bouncing around with her passions, doesn't she... I remember she wrote something about her kids making fun of her and not taking her seriously because she's either a Vadim sex symbol, a political activist, a Ted Turner trophy wife, a fitness guru or an enthusiastic, spread the word, Evangelical Christian.

I think she's in a new stage, at the moment.

Well you're probably too young to know about her father Henry Fonda but he was a huge start way back in the day. And you can look at pics of her when she was younger and see she had the basic good looks - face and body - to work with.

By the way, and this is going back a few years, I saw her in a restaurant, being interviewed for some paper or magazine. She had just written a book about becoming an Evangelical Christian. (What happened to that!)

Anyway, she was proud of the fact that she did not have a facelift at the time and her face had lots of thin lines all over.

She keeps bouncing around with her passions, doesn't she... I remember she wrote something about her kids making fun of her and not taking her seriously because she's either a Vadim sex symbol, a political activist, a Ted Turner trophy wife, a fitness guru or an enthusiastic, spread the word, Evangelical Christian.

I think she's in a new stage, at the moment.
She's an actor. We probably shouldn't expect too much for most of them.

I have in-laws in the US who still can't stand her and refer to her as Hanoi Jane. Some controversy never dies.

She was very pretty as a young actress. One of my favourites is still Cat Balou and also Coming Home with Jon Voight.

I have in-laws in the US who still can't stand her and refer to her as Hanoi Jane. Some controversy never dies.

She was very pretty as a young actress. One of my favourites is still Cat Balou and also Coming Home with Jon Voight.

Mine too!

Her naturally nervous, kind of distressed mannerisms (when she acts) really worked in Coming Home, I think.

I still thinks she looks great. She has a combo of plastic surgery/natural aging that looks just right.
I agree.
I think she was gorgeous when she was young and still is but with a lot of ps help, don't get me wrong I have nothing against ps.
Yeah many people dislike her til this day for her political involvements and think she should have been tried for treason.

I agree.
I think she was gorgeous when she was young and still is but with a lot of ps help, don't get me wrong I have nothing against ps.
Yeah many people dislike her til this day for her political involvements and think she should have been tried for treason.

Yes! Hanoi Jane. I've read about it briefly. That has followed her for 40 years.

After losing her beloved Golden Retriever in 2011, she sought the comfort of a small dog.

Filling the whole in her heart, Jane Fonda welcomed a rare Coton de Tulear into her life and the two have been inseparable ever since.

And on Saturday, the 77-year-old actress - whose new series Grace And Frankie got Emmy attention last week - and her fluffy little pup Tulea were spotted as they window-shopped and leisurely strolled around Beverly Hills.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rable-head-Saturday-stroll.html#ixzz3h2g6klE6

Attachments

• 2AD9E49A00000578-0-image-a-9_1437926400221.jpg
    2AD9E49A00000578-0-image-a-9_1437926400221.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 2AD9E8E800000578-0-image-a-4_1437926162478.jpg
    2AD9E8E800000578-0-image-a-4_1437926162478.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 2AD9E68C00000578-0-image-a-5_1437926168425.jpg
    2AD9E68C00000578-0-image-a-5_1437926168425.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 234