Jan. PCE Reveal - Gifts for the Hubby

sanatty

Jan 9, 2013
I have my first Coach reveal, which includes two items I got during the last PCE for my DH, who is a very stylish guy and loves his Coach just like me! Anyone interested? 3...2...1...

sanatty

Jan 9, 2013
First item. Rivington Nylon Backpack in Navy with dark brown leather trim. Makes a great gym bag.

sanatty

Jan 9, 2013
Second item: Rivington Nylon Travel Kit, also in Navy with dark brown leather trim. DH is OCD like me, so having something to match was a huge plus. JAX only had about 3-4 of these left (and 5-6 of the backpack). Small enough to fit in the backpack along with shoes, gym shorts, etc. Sprayed the leather with Apple Garde and it hangs great in the gym shower he tells me. I hit a home run on these items (at least with DH). What ya'll think?

sanatty

Jan 9, 2013
Thanks, DH is happy and doesn't carry his sweaty gym clothes around in a plastic bag or (god forbid) the Transatlantic Travel Carryon I bought him - which is all leather. With PCE, both items were around $300, so a good deal in my opinion.

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
Especially, since I never have to 'splain my purchases to him. He gets it. Now my LV obsession is a WHOLE other THING. LOL!!!
Let me play marriage counselor...forget LV, buy more Coach, ...and they lived happy ever after;) a retail fairy tale!