*Jan/Feb* New Additions wanna see!

:shocked: Bought quite a few bags

1) 2017 beige latte metallic edge with gold hardware. After missing the beige de sables ME city, I was thinking of getting a light coloured bag for the longest time and almost bought the beige praline in silver hardware (it was on massive discount). But decided to wait out for a true beige bal with gold hardware. So glad I did :smile: there she is:
full

This would be the most versatile colour combination ever for me - I'm a white, taupe, black, baby blue person.

2) A Gris Fossile City S with gold hardware. Wanted a grey with gold hardware bag. I can't say I'm totally in love with this combination. I might have preferred something in lighter grey? I don't know but will keep this bag and use it and see how. I'm a big fan of gold grey combination.
IMG_2209.JPG

3 & 4) A Black city and a black velo. Both in G12 Silver hardware. These are classic bal colours and both styles are must haves for any bal collectors!!! Silver hardware goes anywhere. From formal work to casual outings.
IMG_2211.JPG

yes... I'm running a Balenciaga Bag craze and I'm super banned for the rest of the year

Will do more comparison shots once I get the time to take a family photo.

Last edited:
This is the little history behind this lovely one:
I first saw her just listed at VC and thought she was same brown shade than the one I own (light caramel) and decided posting it at the Finds thread but, once I had a second look and closer inspection (I was on my cell) I realized it was darker brown than mine, kind a dark caramel shade. Also, I noticed that fabric on front pocket zipper was darker as well as the stitches!. So I finally decided to go for her and here she is:

Miss 01 Village tote in dark caramel

1.jpg

Comparison photos with light caramel:
Also the leather on the darker one is not distressed, it´s more like nappa feeling.

Attachments

• IMG_20170121_125647_021.jpg
    IMG_20170121_125647_021.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
This is the little history behind this lovely one:
I first saw her just listed at VC and thought she was same brown shade than the one I own (light caramel) and decided posting it at the Finds thread but, once I had a second look and closer inspection (I was on my cell) I realized it was darker brown than mine, kind a dark caramel shade. Also, I noticed that fabric on front pocket zipper was darker as well as the stitches!. So I finally decided to go for her and here she is:

Miss 01 Village tote in dark caramel

View attachment 3581112

Comparison photos with light caramel:
Also the leather on the darker one is not distressed, it´s more like nappa feeling.

As a fellow lover of oldies, I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing your purchases, they are the most amazing finds. These two Village Totes especially are so incredible, huge congrats! :heart:

Reactions: LostInBal