Jammin Purple vs. Jammin Purple (gilt purple)~ Mini Nikki and MAC

gr8ful1

Jul 15, 2008
I never posted these together and finally got the opportunity. As you can see, the MAC, which is Gilt's Purple from this past July, is a bluer purple than the MN and the leather is smoother. The Mini Nikki was also from Gilt, if I remember correctly, but I got it earlier in the year. Both are super soft.

CIMG3250.jpg

CIMG3254.jpg

omg, this pic looks exactly like your avatar but in jammin' purple - love it! so the nikki seems more pebbly and the MAC smoother, both are still gorgeous shades :drool:

Thanks for another terrific comparison shot, gr8ful1. I hesitated on the Gilt MAC because I thought it was Jammin Purple, but clearly the new shade is bluer, more my taste. Oh well, maybe this fall's Violet will be the same! Enjoy your oh so soft purple bags!

I have a jammin purple vs jammin purple too but this one is jp gilt Nikki vs. jp MAM. There is a subtle difference but beautiful.....this is the best purple color out there IMO. My photo taking skills don't even come close to those of gra8ful1 though.

Attachments

• DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I never posted these together and finally got the opportunity. As you can see, the MAC, which is Gilt's Purple from this past July, is a bluer purple than the MN and the leather is smoother. The Mini Nikki was also from Gilt, if I remember correctly, but I got it earlier in the year. Both are super soft.

CIMG3250.jpg

CIMG3254.jpg

OMG am I in purple heaven? Sooooooooooooooooooo pretty! :drool:

I thought the GILT purple looked weird in the photos! I thought that it didn't quite look like Jammin' Purple because something was off about it, and you've just now confirmed my suspicions! Personally, I favor the GILT purple, but I'm a sucker for blue purple anyway lol.

gr8t bags gr8tful!! :biggrin: