Jamie Chung - Style Thread

1. Jamie is an actress and blogger and I think she has great style, it's feminine and modern, yet classic. She wears a wide variety of designers/brands, mixing expensive with more affordable brands. Here's some of her looks from the past few months...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tumblr/Zimbio

2. A few more -

Attending Audi celebrates Golden Globes Week 2015, on January 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, California
    [​IMG]

At the 2015 InStyle And Warner Bros. 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party, on January 11, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
    [​IMG]

At the 20th annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards, on January 15, 2015 in Los Angeles, California
    [​IMG]
    Zimbio

3. I love her! She is so pretty and I like the little touches that make her outfits wearable yet stylish, like the fringed skirt.

Great addition to the style threads :smile:.

4. I completely agree! :smile:

5. No idea who she is... But heck, she s got some really good outfit choices !

6. Jamie is awesome, thanks for sharing!

7. i still just remember her from the real world. good for her for making a nice career for herself!

8. Thanks for posting this! I love her. I think she is so pretty and I've always thought she had great style, so effortlessly chic.

9. Some more pictures of Jamie's style...

jamie-chung.jpg
    jamie-chung (1).jpg
    jamie-chung (3).jpg
    jamie-chung (4).jpg
    jamie-chung (5).jpg
    jamie-chung (6).jpg
    jamie-chung (7).jpg
    jamie-chung (8).jpg
    tumblr/just jared

10. And some more...

jamie-chung (9).jpg
    jamie-chung (11).jpg
    jamie-chung (12).jpg
    jamie-chung (13).jpg
    jamie-chung (14).jpg
    jamie-chung (15).jpg
    jamie-chung (16).jpg
    jamie-chung (18).jpg
    tumblr/just jared

11. From some of her recent blog posts -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. LOVE Jamie! She definitely shows versatility in her outfits. I love that she wears more luxe brands and mixes them with very affordable brands. She has a wearable sense of style. She is in movies and tv shows. I think she got her start on Real World.

13. She's very pretty and I like her versatility with her style. When she dresses down she still looks put together even with little makeup.

14. Love her! I follow her on instagram

15. From her blog...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]