James Jeans @ Costco - Size 24 only

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw them today for $22! They only had size 24. Unfortunately, I can probably only get 1 leg into them, but I thought some of you smaller tPF members might be interested. I don't remember the style name, but they looked like a boot cut. They were a medium, slightly worn looking wash.

2. ^^ Are they in a local store or online? I didn't see any of them online...if they are in the local store, can you please suggest the location? Different Costco local stores carry slightly different stuff...thanks!

3. I saw some at the Hawthorne, CA store the other day. But at regular Costco price $69.99 probably because they had many of them. Fountain Valley, CA had Paige's for $119.99.

4. I saw these at the Costco in San Diego on Morena Blvd. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the $22 price - but as mentioned, they only had size 24. I didn't see any Paige's there.