Jai Lee Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all! I am new here to TPF and figured I would show off my collection with all of you. I used to have alot more but I have started to recycle my purses. Meaning once I am done using one I usually sell it to buy a newer piece. Only a few items have stayed with me over the years and I will never get rid of them. Enjoy and I look forward to spending time with all of you!

Attached Files:

2. Just realized that I need to branch out in color! Most of my stuff is brown or black. Yikes!!!

3. welcome to TPF :graucho:
    nice collection! funny I was just thinking you have a lot of brown lol Im sure that will change the more you are here :ghi5:

4. I am hoping so! Getting alot of good ideas from some of the ladies here. :balloon:

5. nice collection, welcome to tpf

6. What a lovely collection you have. Welcome to the forum. :smile:

7. Welcome to the addictive world of TPF! Thanks for sharing your lovely collection!

8. [​IMG]

Welcome, you have a fantastic collection !

9. Thank you all! Much more to come as well!

10. ^^ I look forward to seeing them. :smile:

11. Great collection!

12. Adding to my collection.. my new Love!

Attached Files:

13. Went to the outlet today and picked up a few goodies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Lovely collection!