Scarves Jaguar Quetzal Love

SugarHazard

Jan 21, 2017
I didn’t see any separate thread for the Jaguar Quetzal and this design definitely deserves its own thread.
Both gorgeously intricate and supremely cute, this sleeping jaguar has stolen our hearts. :heart:

Please post your pictures of scarves, shawls, and bangles of this design here.

Hopefully with enough demonstrated love for Jaguar Quetzal, Hermès will make even more formats of this design. I’m crossing my fingers for twillies!

I didn’t see any separate thread for the Jaguar Quetzal and this design definitely deserves its own thread.
Both gorgeously intricate and supremely cute, this sleeping jaguar has stolen our hearts. :heart:

Please post your pictures of scarves, shawls, and bangles of this design here.

Hopefully with enough demonstrated love for Jaguar Quetzal, Hermès will make even more formats of this design. I’m crossing my fingers for twillies!
A Twilly would be fabulous!

Reactions: SugarHazard
That’s a great idea! I enjoy looking at the colorway and would appreciate it as a wall hanging. The butterflies are adorable in addition to the Jaguar, of course!
I wish I can wear it and use it as decoration so I don’t have to get something only for the purpose for decoration. The scarf itself is so gorgeous and I’m so tempted.

I’m a newbie to Hermes. What’s a cw01? I only have an Evelyne and a 140 shawl but now I’m in love. The orange slippery slope :S.
No worries HKsai, Color way=cw. A CW is a range of combinations of colors in which a style or design is available. H scarves come in different color ways :smile::flowers:

Last edited:
Reactions: Smae-ze
No worries HKsai, Color way=cw. A CW is a range of combinations of colors in which a style or design is available. H scarves come in different color ways :smile::flowers:
I’m not sure what color I wanna get as decoration for my room. They all look so gorgeous. I just love these animal prints. My SA was wearing this phoenix scarf with matching bangles. I was in love.

When I saw this design back in December or January, I knew I wanted a CSGM 140 in this design. I kept going back and forth between the super dark blue/almost black cw 16, the brown and blue cw 05, the blue and pink cw 03, and the colorful but cooler cw 02.

Here are the colorways I was contemplating:

CW 02
E0E94323-5BD3-4658-A1B1-530BF9079643.png

CW 03
88A526B5-9BB7-4DB4-A7E3-4F1747A0C468.png

CW 05
19C61D21-ADFF-4528-BB2E-93030D1C4593.png

CW 16
DA6F5E20-CC04-46E4-A476-98AD924FFAD1.png

And the warmer colorful CW 01 for comparison:
6B184C3A-92B5-4ED8-8EB6-E31C873EFB64.png

It was such a difficult decision as all the the cws looked beautiful. In the end, I decided to go with my gut and get my first choice: cw 02.

The deciding factor was that I’ve always wanted a H shawl with realistic looking butterflies. Initially I was concerned about the green because I’m not much of a green color fan and also dislike the color combination of green and red because it reminds me too much of Christmas. But you guys, the moment I opened the box and saw this shawl in person, oh my word!

IT WAS BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS!

The colors are not as bright as the online stock photo. In person, the colors show as more subdued but so much deeper, richer, and just plain beautiful.

I was worried that it wouldn’t match anything in my wardrobe but because of the cooler tone of colors as compared to the warmer colorful cw 01, it will basically match everything in my closet. And whenever I want it to stand out by itself, I will wear it with an all black outfit.

This Spring/Summer 2018 season has basically sucked my wallet away but I am deliriously happy.

Last year I planned to only get one colorful “rainbow” scarf and quickly fell for Sieste au Paradis and snatched it up. I thought I was done but then Parures de Samourais cw 03 and now Jaguar Quetzal cw 02 both hit me hard. So I now have 3 “rainbow” shawls out of my other H shawls. They each have a different vibe: the Samourais has a happy Spring vibe, the Sieste au Paradis has an energetic Summer vibe, and now this Jaguar has a calming cooler vibe perfect for fall and winter when I need a blast of colors to contrast the gloomy weather.

Anyway, enough of my babbling, here are the pics of the newest member of my Hermès shawl family:

Excited to open it!
A4437BAE-52F7-4BD2-A9D8-E2C135A40FFE.jpeg

Awestruck by this gorgeousness when I opened the box!0108FA3A-3E78-4C92-9C7D-29768C590D67.jpeg

And of course here is my happily sleeping Jaguar:BA9E9C3F-52AE-4456-9127-A93980F5E287.jpeg

My favorite corner, look at those butterflies and flowers!
088B97D4-EEA4-4BBA-B29C-2C218E822206.jpeg

Pretty pretty feathers:
09795F13-B542-4EBC-9B7C-80699CB22C87.jpeg

I wish I can wear it and use it as decoration so I don’t have to get something only for the purpose for decoration. The scarf itself is so gorgeous and I’m so tempted.

You can get the Scarf Display System that Hermès sells. It attaches to the scarf or shawl with magnets so you can detach and wear whenever you like then reattach to the wall when you are done!

D136460A-085F-4243-BDC6-C7E6BA838219.png