Scarves Jaguar Quetzal Love

Beautiful Ladybaga! It was meant to be! (You've been BUSY in the scarf department!) :P
Thank you bunnycat! I know I'm gonna want a twilly, or two, too! THEN, I will be done. (Hold me back if a moussie ever comes out.)
I was so close to being your twin, such wonderful warm hues, very tempting. There's still a bit of time :graucho:
I remember when you were thinking about this colorway. It would look FABULOUS with your hair and gorgeous skin! YES! It is not too late to join me in this!!! MY SA showed how it can really be used year round. There are so many shades of yellow, it would look fabulous with white in the summer and with brown in the cooler months.

Thank you bunnycat! I know I'm gonna want a twilly, or two, too! THEN, I will be done. (Hold me back if a moussie ever comes out.)

I remember when you were thinking about this colorway. It would look FABULOUS with your hair and gorgeous skin! YES! It is not too late to join me in this!!! MY SA showed how it can really be used year round. There are so many shades of yellow, it would look fabulous with white in the summer and with brown in the cooler months.

I think you and I would both be hitting the door at a run if a moussie came out! :lol:

Thank you bunnycat! I know I'm gonna want a twilly, or two, too! THEN, I will be done. (Hold me back if a moussie ever comes out.).

If a moussie ever comes out, I will ARM WRESTLE you for it! :lol:
(In the interests of fairness, I should point out that I live on the other side of the globe so I'm sure there will actually be enough to go around.)

I have one more Quetzal to add here. I got CW 01 when it came out, and tried time and again to forget the lovely purple one and tell myself "one is enough". But I couldn't do it. So I asked an SA if she could find one for me. So happy to have it. No regrets at breaking my no doubles in the same format rule....

CW 11 mauve/violet/jaune soufre I tried and tried to show that the Jaguar is actually a deep deep navy in this CW...but the camera didn't cooperate very well.

View attachment 4127788

a pair of sleepy jaguars
View attachment 4127790

View attachment 4127789

Comparison to CW 01

View attachment 4127791

I’m so happy for you that you got the second cw! This lavender looks absolutely gorgeous on you! Love love! :loveeyes:

And thank you for showing a comparison pic with the two cws. They are both so dreamy! :love:

When a design is so nice, you gotta buy TWICE! For this design, I bought THRICE! So glad my store came to the rescue! I love everyone there!!! (Next time you are in town, please PM me!!! I would love to meet you for lunch and some H treasure hunting!)

I love that saying! Lol. JQ made me break my no doubles rule too. I’ve also been sitting on my hands trying desperately not to get two more csgms (the monochrome dark blue one that looks like black and white and the pink and blue one). Must must resist!

I was thinking of buying a chaine d’Ancre scarf ring and it inspired me to tie my JQ to look like the shape of one. Happy Friday everyone!

Oh my goodness this is so creative! Looks awesome! :tup:

CSGM CW 06 - menthe/bleu jean/apricot/gris :love:

View attachment 4131053 View attachment 4131054

This is too beautiful! It looks amazing on you! I normally like the more natural leopard coloring but somehow this kitty looks so pretty in blue!

View attachment 4135520 I just can’t stay away from this precious jaguar! I stopped by my Hermes today and my wish was granted with cw 04! ( a bit ironic because this makes my 4th JQ!)

I hadn’t even considered this cw but it is so so pretty. It’s such a sophisticated combination of colors and looks perfect with your coloring. But besides the scarf, you’ve got the loveliest smile! :heart:

LOL! I am saving up for the day that Under the Waves comes out in a shawl!

Under the Waves as a shawl? Yes, count me in! I also hope that H makes Acte III a csgm too! :nuts: