Scarves Jaguar Quetzal Love

Here are some pics of real live Quetzal birds. They are so beautiful and super cute! :heart:View attachment 4127734View attachment 4127735View attachment 4127736

They are indeed so beautiful!

I’ve just ordered the exact JQ twillies I wanted! Ahhh! Can’t wait for them to fly their way to me!! Will post pics after I get them. :P

https://www.hermes.com/us/en/product/jaguar-quetzal-twilly-H063168Sv06/

View attachment 4127739 View attachment 4127741

Can't wait to see the live shots!

Apparently when the Spanish conquistadors came to Mexico and asked the Aztecs where riches could be found they told them south, in to Central America. Of course the riches they were referring to where quetzal feathers, cacao and other goods, not gold.

Yes-indeed! Platinum was ignored as well at the time.

I have one more Quetzal to add here. I got CW 01 when it came out, and tried time and again to forget the lovely purple one and tell myself "one is enough". But I couldn't do it. So I asked an SA if she could find one for me. So happy to have it. No regrets at breaking my no doubles in the same format rule....

CW 11 mauve/violet/jaune soufre I tried and tried to show that the Jaguar is actually a deep deep navy in this CW...but the camera didn't cooperate very well.

purplejagtag.jpg

a pair of sleepy jaguars
2jaguars.jpg

jaguarpurple.jpg

Comparison to CW 01

quetzal1.jpg

I have one more Quetzal to add here. I got CW 01 when it came out, and tried time and again to forget the lovely purple one and tell myself "one is enough". But I couldn't do it. So I asked an SA if she could find one for me. So happy to have it. No regrets at breaking my no doubles in the same format rule....

CW 11 mauve/violet/jaune soufre I tried and tried to show that the Jaguar is actually a deep deep navy in this CW...but the camera didn't cooperate very well.

View attachment 4127788

a pair of sleepy jaguars
View attachment 4127790

View attachment 4127789

Comparison to CW 01

View attachment 4127791
Oh my goodness!!! bunnycat, This is GORGEOUS! Those pastels look lovely on you! You definitely needed BOTH of these.
One softer pallet and the other bolder. Congratulations on your new treasure!!!

When a design is so nice, you gotta buy TWICE! For this design, I bought THRICE! So glad my store came to the rescue! I love everyone there!!! (Next time you are in town, please PM me!!! I would love to meet you for lunch and some H treasure hunting!)

Will do! I hope to make it down there some time this fall. They are super nice!

CSGM CW 06 - menthe/bleu jean/apricot/gris :love:

View attachment 4131053 View attachment 4131054
Hermes Nuttynut,
This is SPECTACULAR! Wow! So very pretty on you!!! I am getting an itch to buy a JQ shawl. Even though I have 3 JQ scarves, I can’t seem to get enough of this design. Thinking about the yellow/brown for fall. ( Fingers crossed to find one. Gonna check my store to see....)

Hermes Nuttynut,
This is SPECTACULAR! Wow! So very pretty on you!!! I am getting an itch to buy a JQ shawl. Even though I have 3 JQ scarves, I can’t seem to get enough of this design. Thinking about the yellow/brown for fall. ( Fingers crossed to find one. Gonna check my store to see....)

Thanks Ladybaga!! :flowers: I was only going to allow myself one CW of JQ, which was going to be either of the blue ones (of course), but this is so different than the dark blue with the brown jaguar. I think the yellow/brown one is gorgeous too, and I rarely see it available, but if I do, I’ll let you know!!

Thanks Ladybaga!! :flowers: I was only going to allow myself one CW of JQ, which was going to be either of the blue ones (of course), but this is so different than the dark blue with the brown jaguar. I think the yellow/brown one is gorgeous too, and I rarely see it available, but if I do, I’ll let you know!!
The shawl that you chose is perfect with your hair coloring and skin tone. Truly, this was made for you! I also love it because I haven't seen it modeled here yet, which makes it a true treasure to call your own. Thanks for keeping your eyes and ears open for me, if you happen to know of the yellow shawl version. I need to save my pennies for this upcoming season, but for that one, I will go for it.:smile: