Jaguar cub gives rare black mother a playful bite . . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. during first public appearance

They may not look related, but this is Lolo, a rare black jaguar playing happy families with her recently born cub.
    And from the resigned look on Lolo's face it isn't the first time her lively youngster has tried to cut his teeth on her ear.
    Jaguars are usually spotted, to help them blend in with jungle surroundings, but around 6 per cent have a condition known as melanism which means they are entirely black.

Rest of the article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1251494/How-I-change-spots-mum-Jaguar-cub-gives-mother-playful-bite-public-appearance.html#ixzz0g9GY6axE

Attached Files:

2. Aww, cute article. Lolo's cub is so adorable, but she's a gorgeous black panther. They're both so beautiful.

3. The look on mama's face in the first pic says it all.

4. Awwwww.

5. So pretty I love them.

6. lol Beautiful pictures. Poor mama is like, "Help meeee!" :lol:

7. soooooo cute!

8. That cub is so freaking adorable!!!

9. sooo cute. i want to adopt one.

10. love those spots on the baby!!! :smile:

11. Super sweet and so cute!

12. Remember that scene in The Lion King where a young Simba was trying to wake Mufasa up?

"Dad? Dad? Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad . . . "

The first picture kind of reminds me of that.