jag!!! did you get your Chanel Kelly yet????

^^^ They are! My SA was cracking up- I think she has received a few calls about them recently!

Jag - I did not order this bag, but your post made me laugh! Your SA is definately the best and with all of the business she gets from us she must be one of the most successful handbag SA's at NM! :smile:

I just ordered the Large Caviar with Silver HW from NM and I also ordered the Small Lambskin with Silver HW ... wasn't sure which size I want! :P

Would you like me to let you know if I return the Large one?
It will go back to NM in Chicago ...

Oh please do let me know, that is so sweet of you! Thank you :smile:

Selena, you crack me up girl!

jag, which one did you order? I can't wait to see pics :supacool:

^ Makes ya want a Kelly too doesn't it?? :graucho:

Really dumb question, maybe this has been answered- why is it named Kelly? Anyone know the meaning behind it?

I think the word KELLY is used for many brands of bags that are in this shape. It was popularized by Grace Kelly who was famous for carrying this shape of bag on a regular basis.

OMG! This thread is cracking me up and making me want to leave work right now and go to NM! AHHHH!

THank you so much for the excitement everyone! I swear, these handbags are like drugs! You ladies are the best!

Cougess! Lisa is the best, and she loves all the ladies here! I love her because she always manages to find me exactly what I want and never complains when I ask her to search all over the country to get me my bags! hell, she is a bag ho just like us!

Pelinaka- I ordered the small black lambskin with SH. My friend stopped by last night to visit it for me (because I just can't seem to get over there) and says it is gorgeous! I am jumping out of my skin right now with excitement!

Chigirl- you know you are one of my most favorite ladies too! I cannot wait to show my new baby off, and love that i get to celebrate with all of my good friends here!

Megs- honey, I will be plastering this place with pics- no worries!:graucho: You will be sick of it, if you aren't already:P

Jag, how exciting for you - a lambskin Kelly!! Do you know if this is the newer lambskin that is supposedly not as delicate as the older lambskin bags? Also, do you know the dimensions of the one you are getting?

Jag, how exciting for you - a lambskin Kelly!! Do you know if this is the newer lambskin that is supposedly not as delicate as the older lambskin bags? Also, do you know the dimensions of the one you are getting?

I am embarassed to say, that I don't even know:shame: But I will find out on Friday and will let you know asap!:P