jag!!! did you get your Chanel Kelly yet????

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Hello! I am picking it up on Friday- was trying to go yesterday, but my son had other plans for me. SO I promise to post a ton of pics wearing the bag and of the bag itself! I am so excited though I can hardly wait!:yahoo:

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Thanks Swanky! I can't either! I was tempted to send someone there for me to pick it up tonight, but I have to be the one! I swear, I have not been this excited to pick up a bag in ages! And it is my first Chanel!

Pelinaka

Apr 19, 2006
Which one did you get jag?

I ordered the Large Caviar w/GH :shame:

The SF Chanel had the small caviar and lambskin w/SH still available, if anyone is interested :heart:

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
ERvie!!!
You brat! LOL Post pictures. I love mine so much I think I want it in GH! LOL

Congrats!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
OH GOODIE!!! Yahooooooo!! I cant wait to see pics of your beautiful new Chanel Jillybean! You deserve it!!

Pelinaka

Apr 19, 2006
ERvie!!!
You brat! LOL Post pictures. I love mine so much I think I want it in GH! LOL

Congrats!!
I am always a day late and a dollar short!!! I would have loved it in the Silver hardware :sad:

I will def. post pics as soon as I get it :smile: :heart:

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I am always a day late and a dollar short!!! I would have loved it in the Silver hardware :sad:

Oh dont beat yourself up. The gold is FABULOUS! I would have been happy to have either. I have a gold hw jumbo flap so the silver is good for me, but both are equally beautiful.

Ervie, I opened the box today, put my crap in it and headed out the door! LOL I couldnt wait to wear it!

queenvictoria2

psalm 25:4
O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
Saving the world ....One dog at a time

I just ordered the Large Caviar with Silver HW from NM and I also ordered the Small Lambskin with Silver HW ... wasn't sure which size I want! :P

Would you like me to let you know if I return the Large one?
It will go back to NM in Chicago ...

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
LOL all the SAs must be like "what the heck is going on with the kellys! "
LOL

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
^^^ They are! My SA was cracking up- I think she has received a few calls about them recently!

Ranskimmie-
thanks MFT!!! Cannot wait!!!

Queenvictoria- you are too funny! I am so excited for you too! I ordered the small black lambskin with SH. I hope I love it when I see it, or I am going to be scouring the Earth to find a caviar kelly! LOL!!!!

Everyone has to post pics of their Kellys when they get them! I love this!