Jaeger Handbags

Jul 4, 2010
shopping my closet
My friend uses them, and they do hold up pretty well. She is rough with her bags, but used one everyday for 2 years plus before it looks too worn to use. They are well made for the money they cost. Hope that helps!

kitty89

Apr 27, 2011
These are definitely nice quality bags - well made, from decent, hard-wearing leather, and are often quite nicely designed. Their collections can tend towards frumpy/old-fashioned - though they've been getting better in recent years. However, I wouldn't pay full price for a Jaeger bag, because I know that most of them (if not all) end up going on sale at the end of each season. If you check out their website right now, I'm pretty sure most of them will be at least 50% off.

ashley_p

Aug 10, 2012
mdlcal28 said:
Can anyone in GB tell me about these bags? Are they a good quality?
I have just ordered the 'Kate bag' from Jaeger. Cannot wait for it to arrive in 3 days!

angelicjulie

Handbags & Heels
O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
uk.ebid.net
they are good quality and usually yummy leather, they are reasonably priced compared with some designers but high end for the general high street market, and kitty89 is right they do usually end up on sale at the end of the season