J'Adore!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oooh, for me?? But what could it be? :graucho:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. :heart:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Well pooh, no one's here. That's ok.

Glazed Hunter Adore!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Ok, so the rundown... I love this bag!!!! I have been waiting and waiting for this color.... that green so rich and dark it almost looks black!! I love the hardware against it! I love the dash lining. I love this bag!!! And the best part?

Same size as a MAC, with a comfy all leather shoulder strap.

[​IMG]

But sooo much more room!!! :nuts:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Exhibit A

[​IMG]

Plus a bunch of stuff in the inside zip pocket

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Glazed.Hunter. MAC-like. A knas bag, indeed! I'm not usually a green person myself, but that glaze on it is niiiiice.

7. Now unfortunately I can't take all the wrappings off to give you guys a full mod shot. It's because I am returning it. I found a better price on Amazon and ordered it again yesterday before I realized I could just do a price adjustment. So I will take more shots once my real Adore arrives. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Wow Knas!
    Of course I would expect nothing else but glazed hunter for you!!! The "Green Goddess"!!!
    Looks fantastic~ Such a cool little bag! And you are painfully organized BTW with all your little pouches. I wish I could be a fraction as neat!
    Glad you love it and found it for a better price elsewhere~

9. Very nice Knas!!

10. I got mine today too. . .just not feeling it. . .perhaps I need to go home and play with it some more. . . HOWEVER, your Glazed Hunter if GORGEOUS!

I love the leather though. . .

11. Aw I'm sorry Hags! What don't you like about it?

Yep I got Glazed Hunter and Grey on the way should be here tomorrow but requires a siggy. Hopefully I can pick it up from the hub tomorrow night if DH isnt home to sign.

12. The strap slips when I wear it as a shoulder bag plus I thought it was kinda heavier than the MAC. I'm gonna play with the shoulder strap when I get home. Otherwise, I really liked all the pockets and I LOVE that you can see all your stuff when you open it. It's just been a long time since I've worn an actual shoulder bag vs. hobo. Also, for some reason I thought it had a magnetic closure along with the dogleash. . .

13. Gah! That glazed hunter leather is divine!! :nuts: Can't wait to see more modeling pics Knas. I'm starting to wonder if this style could work for me.

14. Thanks Cheryl! I'm hoping this is "the one"!

Thanks for letting me know about the strap Baghag I'll be sure to double check that tomorrow to make sure it won't slip off.

15. Love that bag on you! Awesome. :smile: