J'adior Slingbacks in Technical fabric

Oct 9, 2016
US
Hi all,

Hope you are keeping well and staying safe!
A couple of years ago I bought the black patent J'adior Slingbacks and loved them so much now I want to buy the nude colors. However on Dior's website, my size is out of stock for patent leather, only in technical fabric.

For those who own the fabric Slingbacks especially in the nude/light pink color (like in this picture), how do you find the wear and tear to be? I love neutrals but nervous about dirt/piling for the fabric. Did you find this to ever be the case?

Thanks so much and take care!

PS. Picture taken from Dior's website.

Attachments

Oct 9, 2016
US
Also if you could chime in on the size it would be great! I wore 34 for my patent but they get a bit tight if my feet swell a bit. So thinking of 34.5 for fabric...
Thanks so much again!

Reactions: MahaM

MahaM

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all,

Hope you are keeping well and staying safe!
A couple of years ago I bought the black patent J'adior Slingbacks and loved them so much now I want to buy the nude colors. However on Dior's website, my size is out of stock for patent leather, only in technical fabric.

For those who own the fabric Slingbacks especially in the nude/light pink color (like in this picture), how do you find the wear and tear to be? I love neutrals but nervous about dirt/piling for the fabric. Did you find this to ever be the case?

Thanks so much and take care!

PS. Picture taken from Dior's website.
I got ballerinas from same fabric and color.
The fabric is not that sensitive and it is easy to clean with damp cloth.
Regarding the size better you try them on or double check if they got the next smaller or bigger size just in case you need to exchange .
Patent Ja’dior are true to size ( i got the nude one). I got a fabric but not the same fabric (black ) and got half size smaller.
Sizing can be tricky .
BTW I love the heel height as the are elegant Without compromising comfort.

Reactions: goldenfountain
Oct 9, 2016
US
I got ballerinas from same fabric and color.
The fabric is not that sensitive and it is easy to clean with damp cloth.
Regarding the size better you try them on or double check if they got the next smaller or bigger size just in case you need to exchange .
Patent Ja’dior are true to size ( i got the nude one). I got a fabric but not the same fabric (black ) and got half size smaller.
Sizing can be tricky .
BTW I love the heel height as the are elegant Without compromising comfort.
I got my first patent j’adior kitten heels in size 34 but it felt snug in the summer when my feet swell a little. I love them so much that I decided to get a second pair haha.
I don't live near a boutique and stores are still closed, so I think I may end up getting either 34 or 34.5 in fabric.
Thanks for reassuring that the fabric can be wiped clean!

Reactions: MahaM