Jadeite Mystical Properties

JadeNine

Sofa King Banned
Sep 9, 2020
Hi all, I want to know if you have any stories or comments regarding the healing, beneficial, protective, and mystical properties of Jadeite. I definitely have heard of some instances where Jade has really protected a person and that Jade is considered to be alive and may even change color or structure resembling the person wearing the Jade item.

I think this will be a fun thread.

Reactions: RT1 and ElenaAlex
No need to be snarky gourmetgal. Some people believe in healing properties of crystals and gems, whether it has to do with autosuggestion/placebo effect or not. Don’t just go around threads leaving unpleasant comments. It’s sad.
I think GG was just being sarcastic..over text things always come off oddly. But let's not call each other sad - everyone is here to have a good time (:

Reactions: RT1
I think GG was just being sarcastic..over text things always come off oddly. But let's not call each other sad - everyone is here to have a good time (:
I honestly have no idea why would you defend that. And even if she meant sarcasm, it certainly is the antithesis to ‘having a good time‘ (unless one is a sociopath and thinks offending/belittling others is fun). But let’s not hijack this thread.

I honestly have no idea why would you defend that. And even if she meant sarcasm, it certainly is the antithesis to ‘having a good time‘ (unless one is a sociopath and thinks offending/belittling others is fun). But let’s not hijack this thread.
Agreed! Also to get the ball rolling, I've read about jade bringing people closer together and "healing" relationships as well as slight physical ailments. I've been trying to keep my eye out for a jade bracelet or ring but mainly because it matches my cat's eyes :lol:

Returning to your original question OP, I love the jade bangles one of our members wears. @SmokieDragon hope you don’t mind me calling you out but your jade bangles are amazing, any stories to share? ;)

@Consumer2much , thanks so much! I may have a couple of stories to share, hehe!

I was wearing a carved bangle but the vibe wasn't so good. Things at work got to me and it really hurt. Then I changed to another bangle and somehow, those things at work didn't bother me anymore. I accepted the facts and moved on. At that point, I realised if I ever got tired of changing bangles regularly, that bangle would become my default.

I have also had sinus problems for the past 2 years. It was not uncommon for me, on some nights, to have only 1-2 hours' sleep cos of wheezing in the night, requiring me to wake up, take a pill and then go back to sleep an hour later. These problems continued with different bangles. Then I wore a bangle I bought at the end of May this year and then one day, I realised that it had been weeks since I last took those pills! I've since rotated on from that bangle as I have so many and it's my most expensive one, but I will be wearing it again later this year for my birthday. Now I have competition with the other bangle for a bangle to wear when I'm tired of rotating haha :biggrin:

@Consumer2much , thanks so much! I may have a couple of stories to share, hehe!

I was wearing a carved bangle but the vibe wasn't so good. Things at work got to me and it really hurt. Then I changed to another bangle and somehow, those things at work didn't bother me anymore. I accepted the facts and moved on. At that point, I realised if I ever got tired of changing bangles regularly, that bangle would become my default.

I have also had sinus problems for the past 2 years. It was not uncommon for me, on some nights, to have only 1-2 hours' sleep cos of wheezing in the night, requiring me to wake up, take a pill and then go back to sleep an hour later. These problems continued with different bangles. Then I wore a bangle I bought at the end of May this year and then one day, I realised that it had been weeks since I last took those pills! I've since rotated on from that bangle as I have so many and it's my most expensive one, but I will be wearing it again later this year for my birthday. Now I have competition with the other bangle for a bangle to wear when I'm tired of rotating haha :biggrin:
This is interesting! Thank you for sharing :smile: