Jade patent Hailey at outlets?

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
I think I read somewhere that the jade patent Haileys have made their way to the outlets?! Has anyone spotted them? If so, where? I'm DYING for one! I almost bought one full price but none of my FP stores had them in stock. :sad: Please let me know if you see one? Also....do the department stores have this bag on clearance?! I really want to find one! Thanks!

copperbear

Aug 27, 2008
My store had some this afternoon. They also had Jade audreys (as do i now lol)
Anyway it was Pleasant Praire in Wisconsin. HTH.

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
Ooo....I really really want one of these. I'm two hours away from the nearest outlet though. :sad: :sad: I really hope that I get one.

T Doll

May 22, 2008
Ontario, Canada
WHAT??!! :nuts: Outlet bound already? I'm glad I haven't snipped the tags off my Jade Hailey and used her yet. She's definitely going back if this is true! Or atleast I'm going to try and get a price adjustment.

copperbear

Aug 27, 2008
Yes can you tell us the price and model number
I don't have the hailey model number but i have the audrey.
It is 14322. It was 30% retail and then another 20%. Was like $220. They never gave me my reciept so i can't check.

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
I don't have the hailey model number but i have the audrey.
It is 14322. It was 30% retail and then another 20%. Was like $220. They never gave me my reciept so i can't check.
They didn't give you a receipt? Eeep! I hope that you don't have to return or exchange her. Congrats on the Audrey though. She's very pretty!

copperbear

Aug 27, 2008
They didn't give you a receipt? Eeep! I hope that you don't have to return or exchange her. Congrats on the Audrey though. She's very pretty!
Seriously. I have looked everywhere for it and i don't have it. And my friend was given the receipt she signed. Strange.