Jade patent Hailey at outlets?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I read somewhere that the jade patent Haileys have made their way to the outlets?! Has anyone spotted them? If so, where? I'm DYING for one! I almost bought one full price but none of my FP stores had them in stock. :sad: Please let me know if you see one? Also....do the department stores have this bag on clearance?! I really want to find one! Thanks!

2. Wowowowo!!!!! What??? I have not seen them but I want one too

3. My store is expecting a shipment of those and the Raspberry op arts this week :tup: Be on the lookout for them!

4. My store had some this afternoon. They also had Jade audreys (as do i now lol)
    Anyway it was Pleasant Praire in Wisconsin. HTH.

5. Ooo....I really really want one of these. I'm two hours away from the nearest outlet though. :sad: :sad: I really hope that I get one.

6. WHAT??!! :nuts: Outlet bound already? I'm glad I haven't snipped the tags off my Jade Hailey and used her yet. She's definitely going back if this is true! Or atleast I'm going to try and get a price adjustment.

7. Hi do u happen know the price of it??? TIA

8. Yes can you tell us the price and model number

9. The price was 30% off then another 20%

10. I don't have the hailey model number but i have the audrey.
    It is 14322. It was 30% retail and then another 20%. Was like $220. They never gave me my reciept so i can't check.

11. They didn't give you a receipt? Eeep! I hope that you don't have to return or exchange her. Congrats on the Audrey though. She's very pretty!

12. Seriously. I have looked everywhere for it and i don't have it. And my friend was given the receipt she signed. Strange.

13. Camarillo, CA had lots of jade Haileys today! I dunno if they charge send though.

14. i just got one today at my local outlet! they only got one in! it's sooo pretty!

15. I saw only one at my local outlet. Sounds like they will be getting more in though...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice