Jade or marine isabelle?

Marine made me consider Isabelle for the first time and does look tdf. I haven't bought fp bag even with PCE in years but marine made me consider it. Lol. I don't know if I want to chance it not going to my outlet or me not being able to get it for other reasons.

Anyone have both and have comparison shot?

I really should only get one!!

Jade without a doubt! I saw them both side by side in a FP store, and I just kept getting drawn to it. And I am a blue girl! Also, coach always seems to have so many more blue options in bags, whereas their green selections are so limited. I got the jade today at the outlet!

I've slowed down on blue bags since I have quite a few denim bags. I purchased Isabelle in op art ikat already (a blue siggy). Plus I got a marine blue madison kara from hubby for Christmas. Since, I rarely buy colorful bags (only own the UV duffle) I decided to venture out and I had my sis-in-law pick me up a Jade since she was at the outlet in San Marcos and bought one for herself. She sent me a picture and it's beautiful! Can't wait to get it!

I've slowed down on blue bags since I have quite a few denim bags. I purchased Isabelle in op art ikat already (a blue siggy). Plus I got a marine blue madison kara from hubby for Christmas. Since, I rarely buy colorful bags (only own the UV duffle) I decided to venture out and I had my sis-in-law pick me up a Jade since she was at the outlet in San Marcos and bought one for herself. She sent me a picture and it's beautiful! Can't wait to get it!

So do you like jade or marine blue more?