Jacquemus

I've been lusting after a white le chiquito for so long and about to pull the trigger, I found a white one for a great deal but realized its pebbled instead of the smooth leather? does anyone have pebbled or any thoughts on how it looks? It would be more durable than smooth but smooth seems brighter in pics (last pic). the smooth is more expensive by lover $200 though..

Attachments

• large_jacquemus-white-le-chiquito-mini-leather-bag (1).jpg
    large_jacquemus-white-le-chiquito-mini-leather-bag (1).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 22
  • large_jacquemus-white-le-chiquito-mini-leather-bag.jpg
    large_jacquemus-white-le-chiquito-mini-leather-bag.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 28
  • large_jacquemus-white-le-chiquito-mini-leather-bag (2).jpg
    large_jacquemus-white-le-chiquito-mini-leather-bag (2).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 26
  • a08e738deddd2140a595c4cc86e8a4e9.png
    a08e738deddd2140a595c4cc86e8a4e9.png
    1 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: ladysarah
i just purchased a pink le chiquito bag and its extremely hard to take care of, gets stained easily (i have an oil stain on it, and then a water stain from trying to remove the oil stain) it is vegetable tanned calfskin. anyone have tips on how to care for this type of leather?

Reactions: duggi84
I‘m thinking about giving Jacquemus another chance.

Does anyone have a grand Chiquito and a grand Bambino and can tell me which one can fit more? (I usually carry pretty large bags. :lol: ) They both look so cute!

I‘m thinking about giving Jacquemus another chance.

Does anyone have a grand Chiquito and a grand Bambino and can tell me which one can fit more? (I usually carry pretty large bags. :lol: ) They both look so cute!
I’ve got the grand bambino and can do a what fits, if that helps. I’ve also ordered the chiquito moyen today, but it’s the Medium size, don‘t know if I could be of any help as far as that one is concerned :angel:.

Reactions: Spicy87