Jacquemus

I didn’t expect Jacquemus to be a thing on TPF! I love my Le Grand Chiquito in khaki nubuck, perfect size and just looks so cool. I’ve sprayed the leather to protect it and it still gets marks on though, little sad about that! Anyone else find the same?

Hi! Can I ask what spray you used to protect it? I just purchased the Le Chiquito Long in gray nubuck and am wondering how to protect it. Thanks!
1606838074155.png

Hi! Can I ask what spray you used to protect it? I just purchased the Le Chiquito Long in gray nubuck and am wondering how to protect it. Thanks!
View attachment 4918553
I'm using a product made by Wilson's Leather called TLC. It is in a pump spray bottle and goes on and dries clear.
Recommended to me by a trusted member @indiaink, this stuff prevents color transfer and protects leather really well.
You will have to Google the Wilson's Leather website to find it as I don't think it is available at any retailers.

Reactions: ladysarah
  • Love
Reactions: RT1
View attachment 4918553
I bought one called Kaps leather protector - smells pretty strong but is a fine mist and doesn’t do anything to the colour. It worked well on my Bottega (I have the ice blue colour mini Jodie) and anything has wiped straight off, but I’ve still gotten some marks on the nubuck on this Jacquemus bag so may need to try a more specific suede protector!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
I didn’t expect Jacquemus to be a thing on TPF! I love my Le Grand Chiquito in khaki nubuck, perfect size and just looks so cool. I’ve sprayed the leather to protect it and it still gets marks on though, little sad about that! Anyone else find the same?
Iam also very pleased to find other jacquemus aficionados here. We are a rare bunch. Cant help you with the protector question, but love love the clothes. Very wearable actually!

Attachments

• E2C0F504-C251-43A8-9C76-7CA08659BA25.jpeg
    E2C0F504-C251-43A8-9C76-7CA08659BA25.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: RT1 and Kookiliz
5E20B7FE-F7F4-49BF-B963-E02EA3E0D2F5.jpeg253C1659-47E7-4B93-BBB2-7B6971F73571.jpegA couple more... torn between these two (please don’t say both):cool: for the COVID free summer spring season ahead of us. I am only going to risk going to the shops one more time and that’s it. It’s getting crazy busy out there, and people are careless.

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Kookiliz
View attachment 4931336View attachment 4931337A couple more... torn between these two (please don’t say both):cool: for the COVID free summer spring season ahead of us. I am only going to risk going to the shops one more time and that’s it. It’s getting crazy busy out there, and people are careless.
I love this blue! And would mean you can wear it with white in summer, and darker colours now!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and ladysarah
I'm thinking about buying the Le Grand Chiquito, but I'm not sure about the colour. The ones that are currently on the website don't really say "buy me" to me - except maybe the black. :hrmm:
Does anyone know how often new colours are released?

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and ladysarah
can you post photos of the shortlisted colours? I may be able to help as have studied the subject...;)

:lol::heart:

It was basically between the pink, the light brown and the black that are currently available on the website. I ordered the black one because I‘m a little worried about colour transfer. If I love using it, I might one day get a smaller size in a more fun colour.

Reactions: ladysarah
:happydance:
:lol::heart:

It was basically between the pink, the light brown and the black that are currently available on the website. I ordered the black one because I‘m a little worried about colour transfer. If I love using it, I might one day get a smaller size in a more fun colour.
Lovely! Show us some modelling shots, I don’t get out much...:happydance: