Jackie soft tote

Jun 5, 2007
Just bought this bag is a lovely camel color and I love it! Simple but with lots of nice details, like the comfy handles, interior belt closure and two large zip pockets on each interior side. I know the bag is described on the Gucci website as 'unlined' but the large side pockets are leather and the rest of the interior is a soft brushed nubuck, which looks and feels like suede, without the bag having a lining. Much nicer than the way Tod's does unlined bags

Attachments

• photo 1 (13).JPG
    photo 1 (13).JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,254
  • photo 3 (9).JPG
    photo 3 (9).JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,248
  • photo 2 (10).JPG
    photo 2 (10).JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,232
  • photo 1 (14).JPG
    photo 1 (14).JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,445
  • photo 2 (11).JPG
    photo 2 (11).JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,242
Thanks! The leather is gorgeous and the bag is roomy but not overwhelmingly big to carry. This is definitely going to be a staple of my handbag wardrobe ����

I had been looking for the perfect beige/tan color bag and this one is exactly what I had in mind. I briefly considered the Jackie soft hobo in this color but decided the tote worked better for me. If you haven't seen the short video of Kate Moss with the hobo bag yet, it's worth checking out :smile:. It was running on a loop in the gucci boutique when I was there and I think it's also on the website. BTW ~ if anyone needs a recommendation for a great SA at the Las Vegas boutique , PM me. The one I worked with was absolutely wonderful ;)

I wouldn't say it's overly heavy, but it is a large tote so certainly not the lightest bag in my collection. The leather is thick and supple, not like the thinner leathers on something like a Balenciaga bag. If I just have my daily things inside, it's very comfy to carry but I used it as a carry-on for a recent flight and really loaded it up. I found it easier to carry it by hand rather than on the crook of my arm when it was full. In my experience it isn't the weight of a bag than makes it a pain to carry but rather the design of the handles/straps. The handles on this bag are perfectly made for comfort :smile: