Jackie soft tote

I wouldn't say it's overly heavy, but it is a large tote so certainly not the lightest bag in my collection. The leather is thick and supple, not like the thinner leathers on something like a Balenciaga bag. If I just have my daily things inside, it's very comfy to carry but I used it as a carry-on for a recent flight and really loaded it up. I found it easier to carry it by hand rather than on the crook of my arm when it was full. In my experience it isn't the weight of a bag than makes it a pain to carry but rather the design of the handles/straps. The handles on this bag are perfectly made for comfort :smile:
good to know, thanks!

I am in love with this bag! So tempted to buy! I am a little hesitant to buy another big top handle purse because they tend to get heavy to carry in the crook of your arm, but I may make an exception for this one.

I am in love with this bag! So tempted to buy! I am a little hesitant to buy another big top handle purse because they tend to get heavy to carry in the crook of your arm, but I may make an exception for this one.
This bag works well with a light load of things, doesn't lose its shape just because it isn't stuffed full. I saw a black one sell on eBay, brand new, for $1550. I have no idea if it was authentic as the seller really didn't have enough pics, but if so, someone got a great deal. I'd love for the Jackie line to go on sale at the boutiques so I can add the hobo but I don't know if that will happen any time soon 😞

This bag is a beauty! It's on my 2015 wish list. Does anybody know how this holds up in the rain? Can I simply wipe it off and there won't be any stain? Or should water be avoided completely?

This bag is a beauty! It's on my 2015 wish list. Does anybody know how this holds up in the rain? Can I simply wipe it off and there won't be any stain? Or should water be avoided completely?
The leather has a slight pebbled texture so I don't think a few drops of rain, if you were going from car to house while it was raining, would hurt it all.. Like any bag, walking 5 city blocks in a downpour would certainly cause damage but this is definitely not a delicate bag